1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Roleplay?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Apr 10, 2017.

1. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (This got out of hand really fast)
    "Ok, so, what is everyone else doing here at 2 in the morning? I couldn't sleep, and was just looking for a change in scenery. Tyler was meditating. And now there's, what, 5...6 people? I'm confused as to what's going on here."

2. SchizoBurrito13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To Fox, "No, i prefer running on rooftops at night because it's challenging plus no people to gawk"
    To Jane, "I'm sorry, I wanted to change scenery so I went this way instead of my usual."

3. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Only reason I'm even here was to check out the noise" Lee explained. "Probably should have stayed in bed in hind sight, but too late I guess."

4. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as confrontational. I am just genuinely confused as to why there are so many people up at 2 am."

5. SchizoBurrito13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "It's okay, any normal person would, especially if their running on people's roofs" Skit smirks.

6. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Leaning against the railings on her balcony, she stared bewildered and annoyed by the crowd that had gathered in such a short space of time. Being antisocial, she toyed between going back to bed and throwing knives at everyone except Tyler.

She went inside, grabbed some clothes and started to get dressed on the balcony, smirking at the thought that the pentagram earrings she was wearing might convince him of cult activity. Her cat ran up to her, and as Dawn rubbed up against her legs a wave of curiosity washed over her.

"Wonder what that guy means by danger." She said partially to herself, partially to her cat and partially to these people (she didn't consider them friends...) on the roof.

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (everyone except tyler?? lmao he aint special
    "There's so many people out here now..."

8. SomeUsername

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Fox, having been unable to see as far as Miley's room from the ground, jumped and dropped his microphone in surprise upon hearing her voice, then proceeded to fumble around for it in the dark. Perhaps now he would stop talking for five seconds.

9. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The old man woke up abruptly at the sound of the dropped microphone after he had seemingly dozed off whilst still standing up. "Huh?" he looked around and shook his head. "It seems I should really go back to bed, also how did I get here again?".

:confused:

10. SomeUsername

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Fox wisely refrained from shoving his newly recovered microphone in the disoriented man's face. "You walked out of these bushes and said something about danger. Do you remember that at all?"

11. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The old man tilted his head at him. "Did I?" he pondered. Then with a look of sudden realisation of his face, he exclaimed "Oh right, yes I did- silly me, I forgot for a moment there". He clenched his right shoulder again in pain. "Do you want to hear the story of how I got these marks?" he asked, showing the crowd what looked like large cuts in his arm.. almost like he had been attacked by some kind of savage animal...

#51 Canterpiece, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  12. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Miley grinned. Maybe this would be more fun than she thought.

"Sure, why not? I'm not doing anything else." She grabbed a nail file and sawed away waiting for at least one crazy person to talk.

13. Desertcat

*I'm Ray, Tyler's mischievous party loving friend. Ray is mostly only good for a bad example.*

"Hey old dude." Ray loudly and rudely interjected "Please don't tell us that you got bitten by sharks. Even as drunk as I am I know that that we are in Taos New Mexico and sharks do not live in New Mexico for Pete's sake!"
    There you are Ray." Said Pete, Ray's British boyfriend as he walked up. "I heard you over all the folks in the crowd."
    Sorry folks, "Pete continued. As soon as I stopped the car for the light Ray jumped out."
    "I'm the designated driver and as usual Ray is the designated drunk!"
    "Hey I resemble that remark."Ray slurred. "At least I know that this is New Mexico and sharks don't live in New Mexico."
    "Get in the car Ray." Said Pete patiently.
    "But I have to . . ."
    "Get in the car Ray." Pete repeated. "We live less than a block away. You can go to the loo when we get home." Pete said using the British term for a toilet.
    "No I'm worried that you might try to drive on the wrong side of the road." Ray replied making a lame joke about the British driving on the right side of the road.
    "Get in the car Ray."
    "No, I want to hear the old dudes story about being half eaten by sharks in New Mexico.
    "Get in the car Ray," Pete now losing his patience said. "The gent never said he was attacked by sharks and if he was he never said it happened in New Mexico."
    "No." Ray pouted. "I want to hear the old timers story. And like you said we live a block from here so I can walk home."
    "Fine." Pete said, "at least there isn't any booze here."
    When he saw Ray reaching in his coat pocket, Pete said.
    "I dumped out the bottle you had stashed there."
    "As nasty as that rotgut is it wouldn't surprise me if it burnt a hole in the pavement."
    When he saw Ray reach in another pocket Pete rolled his eyes and said sarcastically. "I suppose you have a keg there?
    "Did anyone mention keg?" Ray's burly weight lifting sister Mary yelled as she rolled a keg down the street.
    "I was going to throw a party at your house but when I saw the cops drive up, I took off the back way and took the keg with me!"
    "Hey we can have a party right here!"
    "Great idea," Ray said. "And I was just reaching in my pocket, for the phone to order a pizza.

#53 Desertcat, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  14. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What even is going on anymore? Lee thought to themselves. Their mind told them to get up and leave already even if it meant jumping off the roof, but they were curious about the man's story. "One story wouldn't hurt I guess..." they admitted. "Just keep the drunk guy off of me please."

15. Desertcat

"Well." Said the old man. " Just to introduce myself, my name is Bernie. I am a meteorologist. In the fifty years I've been in the business, my weather predictions have never been wrong."
    "Have any of you seen that movie, Sharknado?"
    "Believe or not it's true. So any of you who are on the roof better get down now. In fact we all better take shelter, if we can."
    That news was sure enough to make Ray sober up quick.
    "You missed one Pete." He said as he pulled a bottle out of an inner coat pocket and poured it on the ground.
    Slowly the rotgut booze ate a deep hole in the pavement. Perhaps it would be deep enough to create some shelter?

16. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (what the serious hell?)

Miley began to realize that their small community was being covered with crazy people. She felt a sudden wave of sympathy for Tyler, and another sudden urge to either kill these crazy people or get stoned.

She put those thoughts on the backburner. "What do you mean the sharknado is real?" she asked, rolling her eyes. Am I even hearing myself say this? she wondered. This is too early in the morning for lunatics.

17. Desertcat

Pete was thinking the same, like the people were acting crazy. He heard his boyfriend Ray raving aloud about a "sharknado," and about jumping in a hole
    In his drunken state Ray must have completely misheard what the old man had said.
    Indeed with all the racket, Pete doubted that very many people could even hear what the old timer said. He sure couldn't.
    And there was Mary, Ray's drunken, trouble making sister.
    Pete had been nice enough to let her stay with Ray and him. But he had never given her permission to hold a party, (or a "kegger" as these Yanks so vulgarly put it).
    Pete wishing he was back home, in his quiet village in Sussex England, just hoped that crazy Mary (and her drunken rowdy friends) hadn't trashed their home to badly.
    Ray was wild enough already without her influence.
    "Get in the car Ray." He said (yet again).
    Ray mumbled. "Sharks . . ."
    "Get in the car Ray. Get in the car!"
    Fortunately Ray did stumble to his feet.
    "Get in the car Ray, before the police show up!"
    Tyler lived on a corner. Pete had parked around the corner from where Mary had pushed the keg of beer.
    Pete half pushing and dragging the buzzed Ray got him in the door of the car.
    Pete's prediction had been right.
    He now heard a police siren getting louder. He knew that the police were almost there.
    "They are almost here. Get in the car Ray!" He said as he pushed Ray in and locked the car door.
    Pete quickly scrambled in and started the car.
    He drove off, just in time, as the police pulled up just around the corner.
    Three strikes and she is out. She is still on probation. Really she is certifiable.
    I . . . we, (meaning Ray), will sure not help her. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Pete thought about Ray's sister. Mary.
    And they drove home leaving the scene (of bedlam).

18. SomeUsername

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    (I just wanted to check what this site's rules are for NPCs and which characters members control? Is it like D&D? Sorry if this is a stupid question, this is my first time doing online rp and I don't want to mess things up.)

19. Desertcat

Good Question:
    I have never played before but maybe we can post which players we create can be controlled by others?
    And maybe there should be a set that anyone can control?

So far I have created Ray, Pete and Mary. Right now I would like to be in control of them.

20. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Miley, noticing that the old man had collapsed, walked out and dragged him into the house, laying him in the hallway. She noticed one of the gashes in his shoulder had opened up, that might explain his apparent delirium.

Bathing his wounds and coughing on a cigarette, she went back outside when she saw the police siren lights bathe their community. Had they found out about her and her ex-girlfriend? She teared up, tried to act natural, then went into a nervous coughing fit.