1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian tried sex with a co-worker, hated it, what now?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by imgayyyy, Apr 10, 2017.

1. imgayyyy

So, up until now I was a gold star lesbian, but like a lot of you I was constantly being told that I wouldn't know till I had sex with a dude, and to be honest I was always curious if they were right. Well I have this co worker and we have a kinda flirty relationship. A couple nights ago I went over to his house and one thing lead to another and we end up "having sex...." and it suuuuccckkked. I had expected it to be traumatic but it wasn't, it was just aggressively bad sex. Now he flirts with me at work and if honestly makes me sick. I think he enjoyed himself and doesn't realize I didn't (someone should give me an Oscar). To make matters worse for a couple days afterwords I tried too hard to keep up our friendly flirting demeanor at work thinking things could go back to normal, (I thought it was understood this was a one time thing), but now it seems like it's sex or no sex. Should I tell him I don't want to hang out anymore? Neither of us has many friends in the area and I honestly think he'd be disappointed. Should I tell him I want to hang out but I don't want to have sex? I feel like he now thinks I want to have sex with men, but am repressing my desires because I want to be a lesbian....Has anyone been in this situation?

2. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Can't say that I have, but it sounds awful. I don't think you should pretend to enjoy something you don't. He knew you were a lesbian just trying to experiment, right? I am a firm believer that honesty will get you clean out of this situation. If you tell him you did not enjoy it and only pretended to, then he will at least have the opportunity to do the right thing. The truth could potentially save your friendship and end this mess, I think. But full disclosure, I am really new to this. Just left my wife and have only fooled around with one guy a couple times. As a guy, I dont think I would stop hitting on someone if I believed I had given them mindblowing sex.

3. Linkmaste

Heh, a gold star. Thought I never actually seen/heard one of those.

Well, I'm a rusty brown dirty star lesbian star so bear with me.

Just be honest and brute. It sucks, but it just let's him know and doesn't leave any room to think you're being coy or hard to get or interpret any other way. Sucks? Yeah, but you really don't want to do what I did and just have sex with a guy because society told you it was normal or he told you it felt good for him so that must mean it's right. Trust me, you're better off just being blunt.

And yes, I have been in that situation. For seven years. It sucked.

4. Moonsparkle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    'I thought it was understood this was a one time thing.' 'I thought things could go back to normal'

One thing I have learned, unless direct communication has been used is to never assume what the other person in a relationship is thinking. Ever. We tend to assume that because we 'get it' that the other person is on the same page too...often it's not the case.

At this point you have been flirty with him at work. You have sex with him, complete with an Oscar winning performance. After the sex you continued to be flirty for a couple days in an attempt to reset the relationship to 'normal'.

This is what he reads from the whole situation from the start to present:

She flirts with me. (She likes me!)
    She has sex with with me and it was great for her. (She likes me a lot!)
    She's still flirting with me. (Clearly she wants to have sex again!)

I will ask the same question Godless did. Does he know you are a lesbian who just wanted to experiment? Because I am sensing the 'rules' of this whole thing weren't clear to both parties from the start.

You work together, therefore this situation is going to have to be rectified to some extent. I agree that you have to now come clean. Otherwise I believe it he will continue to pursue you. Maybe your friendship can be saved and you can go back to being hang out buddies, but I am not sure. If he didn't know what was going on from your perspective from the start he may feel deceived. I do hope though for the sake of the dynamic between you two as coworkers that you can go back to being friends. Otherwise it can make things very uncomfortable in the workplace;so best of luck with all of this!