1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost my girl virginity

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by caliwoman, Apr 9, 2017.

1. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    After a year of searching and waiting for "The One," I finally arrived at a place where I accepted casual sex as a viable option and finally, went through with it.

It was certainly a learning experience and although I prob won't continue this casual relationship, I'm glad I went through with it.

2. Jmiller85

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to the not so straight side! was it everything you thought it would be?

3. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Awww my original post got removed. Oh well. It's up on a forum for bisexual woman, called Shybi.

Anyhoo, it was cool for what it was...a hook-up. I def enjoyed it and can imagine being wrapped up in the arms of the woman I love for hours.

4. JackieScut

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why would they delete that. It was lovely to hear that after all this time something so positive happened for you and that you had this magical moment. It gives me a sense that if you want something bad enough you simply have to just go for it. Best get your self back to that restaurant now. Perhaps with this under your belt you may give off some stronger vibes to the waitress??? xXx

5. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    My goodness, everyone has told me the same thing...to hurry back up and go ask the waitress out now that I've gained some confidence. It's a sign! Lol

6. JackieScut

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From reading the deleted post it defo sounds like you have some confidence... good for you xXx How are you feeling now? Does it feel like you have taken a giant step forward and was it how you expected it to be?

It is so hard isn't it? How do you distinguish an interested smile from just a normal smile? I'm not at the 'go for it stage' yet, but I think about this all the time. I am hoping that I can establish a new friend group from attending some lesbian meetup groups. See how it goes from there. It's all such new territory isn't it?

:slight_smile:

#6 JackieScut, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  7. Chicagoblue

Ask her out, please ask her out.

8. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Liked the long story, I got a few pointers. ;-) But -- although this is not a soap opera -- YES we are all waiting to hear about the waitress. When I come to EC I think to myself "Oh let this be a positive story." Yours was. Keep going!

9. Dollop

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    as above post touched on its great to read a possitive story. i dont know how many times i log on to the net and read first time stories not being what they wanted and full of regret.

Congratulations on being brave enough to get out there and i am happy for u it went well. people dwell on the bad experences and not the good ones, i am glad u can look back on this and its positive

10. caliwoman

caliwoman Banned

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Lol, thank you, all of you. Your support is much appreciated!!

As far as how I'm feeling, I'm happy I went through with it. I had waited a year to find "The One" and make love to her, but the one woman I did have very strong feelings for, well, it ended. I finally came to the conclusion that I could have sex with w/a woman that I didn't feel over the moon about and it kinda alleviated the pressure of it. Kinda took the steam out of the pressure cooker, so to speak. I almost feel like it's weight lifted off of my shoulders.

With this particular woman, the first time we were together (alone in a car at a drive-in movie theater), I tried to pleasure her with my fingers and couldn't get her to orgasm, so there was pressure- at least I felt there was- to get her there this time. I was more than satisfied to get her there twice and have her fall asleep because she was so tired.

I am def planning on asking the waitress out and I admit, I have no idea if she has the same feelings for me. Gaining the courage to even ask her out seems like a monumental win for me and will garner some more experience in that department.

I was talking to another waitress over this past weekend and she told me, "I get hit on a lot by men. Sometimes they leave their number on the table, sometimes they hand it to me in my hand, but I'm in a relationship so I can't accept it either way, but they don't know that unless they try."
    I admire men who can just leave their number and not wonder if it'll be accepted, after the fact.

I'm enjoying having a crush on someone, but once I give her my number, I'm going to have to ground myself in reality because I don't want to give myself false hope if she isn't into women. But asking her out is def on the calendar, so to speak.

11. Confusedhappy

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nothing to lose Caliwoman! You can't be annoyed with her or yourself if she's not into women.