1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fandoms?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RanbowDoodle, Apr 6, 2017.

1. RanbowDoodle

What fandoms are you in? For how long? Any ships/OTP?

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any video game ones. Nintendo, Bioware, etc. I've loved them since I was really young. I have some ships, but I prefer shipping original characters.

3. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm into Steven Universe, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Splatoon, 1bitheart, Homestuck, We Bare Bears, MLP FiM, Overwatch.
    I've been in love with Steven Universe ever since I saw the first episode and I just got hooked into it ever since. I'm a big shipper of Ruby x Sapphire and Lapis x Peridot.
    For Pokemon I got into it ever since my older brother showed me a Pokemon game (I'm unsure what game it was but I think it was Diamond and Pearl), and I was like wow this looks so cool! For ships it'd be Ash x Misty.
    Sonic the Hedgehog hmm I can't really remember how I got into this one but I think it was from the comics actually and then a little after I started playing the video games. I just recently got into it since I have been mostly focusing on Overwatch and Splatoon. My ships are Sonic x Sally, Tails x Cream, Knuckles x Rouge.
    Splatoon I've been in love with it ever since it came out and I can't wait for Splatoon sequel to come out like yesssss! I don't have any ships from but I love Callie and Marie as they're my favs <3
    1bitheart wow this game is so amazing I just love it. The characters and colors are so well made and the characters all have something that makes them lovable when you first meet them. I've been in love with it ever since a YouTuber named ManlyBadassHero played it and I was like heck I want to play this and I just boom got super hooked into it. I think I've been a fan of it for a year I believe? My ship is Nanashi x Misane because their intereactions are A++
    Homestuck I was hooked into for years but just recently started reading it since I don't remember where I stopped at. My ships are Karkat x Nepeta, Aradia x Sollux, Nepeta x Feferi, Mituna x Latula, Rose x Kanaya.
    We Bare Bears I was in love with it ever since the first episode came out. The main characters are just so cute and loveable like omg they look like they would be really hugable. I don't have any ships from this show.
    MLP FiM I was in love with it for years but I'm planning on watching the episodes since I haven't in like forever. I think where I left off was around season 4. My ships are Rainbow Dash x Twilight and Pinkie x Fluttershy.
    Overwatch omg this game has to be one of my favorite games of all time like if I hear anyone mention it I'd be like omg who said that. Man I sucked at this game when I first played since I have never played any FPS so this game makes it my first ever FPS. I love Pharah x Mercy, Soldier 76 x Mercy, Zarya x Mei, Reinhardt x Ana, D.Va x Sombra.
    Okay I'm done gushing on my fandoms lmao

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like Doctor Who, Star Trek, Sherlock Holmes, and anime. But I don't go on fandom forums or tumblr. I just enthuse about them with my life.

#4 Kodo, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  5. LunaMare

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love soooo many show but my 2 favourites are definitely SKAM and Outlander!
    SKAM is a Norwegian show about the lives of teenagers you can easily find with subtitles and the 3th season about the main character (Isak) accepting his sexuality was amazing. Isak & Even are definitely my OTP

#5 LunaMare, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  6. JeffMangum220

My main fandoms are Undertale, Star Trek, Doctor Who, and MLP--but to a much lesser extent. I guess if you'd count it, I'm also part of the furry fandom (yes I am furry trash haha).

For Undertale, I've been a fan since a few months after it came out, and my ships are
    AsrielxFrisk, AsgorexToriel, and UndynexAlphys. Yes, very tame, I know.

For Star Trek, I've been a fan of Next Generation ever since I was a little kiddo, and I started watching TOS, Voyager, DS9, and Enterprise a few years back. And no ships, really. Other than the Enterprise (haha original jokes amirite).

Doctor Who, I've been a fan since ~2014. And my only real ships are dead, so haha. >_>

MLP, I was an active fan from June of 2012 to early 2016. Recently, I just lost interest in the show, but I have a large amount of OCs in the MLP universe, so I'm still kind of invested. >~> Most of my ships are cute ships that I built through random roleplays with people. These include
    CaramelxBig Mac, CaramelxRoseluck (there's a story behind that one), VinylxOctavia, LyraxBonbon, all that good stuffs.

And for the Furry fandom, I became a furry shortly after I fell out of favor with the MLP fandom. Ships are kind of irrelevant, because it's not a traditional fandom in the way we're discussing fandoms.

7. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Too many honestly, some of the first ones I think of though are:

Phandom (phan oops)
    Steven Universe
    Supernatural
    Music stuff
    Doctor Who
    Harry Potter
    Undertale
    SKAM GOOD LORD SKAM (EVEN X ISAK)
    and some anime stuff

8. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Right now, I'm at the Undertale fandom. People say it's a toxic fandom, but I'm still not bothered by anyone that belongs to it, yet. I actually ship anything over there and have little to no problem with other people's ships, but my favorite ones are Frans, Soriel and Friskiel. Yeah, I'm into fanon ships.

I used to be very active in the Dead Space fandom, but it's almost dead that it's depressing to see the same old fanarts, fanfictions and fanvids. It feels a lot like something that was abandoned and forgotten with time. I love the ElliexIsaac ship, but Isaac/Carver is still my OTP and it probably won't change even with the very few fanworks around.

Another fandom that I do not participate so much is the Resident Evil fandom. It was mostly for the shipping thing since I just loved a lot how most games worked. Of course, I really really REALLY wanted to see a Resident Evil 3.5 around, but taking this aside, the games were satisfying most of the time. I ship Leon with Claire a lot. My ship made me hate Ada Wong. I never liked her or thought that she was good for Leon, but damn, it made me angrier to know that Claire wouldn't be able to stay with him because of the canon ship. I had to learn to respect the AdaxLeon fans though. There was this David/Kevin thing too that I was into, plus they weren't canonically paired with anybody.

The first fandom that I interacted with was the Devil May Cry one. It was this fandom that showed me yaoi and somewhat taught me that homosexuality wasn't really as bad as most people thought. I loved watching some parody videos too. I ship too many couples, none with females.

These are the main ones, but I came in contact with many others in the past. I just love video games and ships.

9. RylanS

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kinda embarrassed here, but the only fandom I can say I am part of is the furry fandom, not that much though. You can honestly find allot of support in that fandom.

#9 RylanS, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  10. Flowey

Hetalia!

11. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The 100 and Wynonna Earp.

I don't have many ships, but Monty x Harper from The 100 is my biggest one yet. I love that couple! From Wynonna, I think Waverly x Nicole is cute, even though I'm not a hardcore shipper.

12. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sci-fi and brony

Happy days :slight_smile:

13. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Can we just be best friends? Not star trek because I can't find anything to watch it on but slight obsession with doctor who and I love Sherlock. Haven't been able to watch the 4th series yet

14. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Major fandoms are anime centric, love YuGiOh and Sailor Moon. First real anime I became obsessed with, recently became a female Brony (pegasister) and I binged watch all existing seasons of MLP. Favorite ponies are either Twilight sparkle, Rainbow Dash, or Pinkie Pie. Love Sunset Shimmer as well, uber obsessed with her.

Anime characters I LOVE: Jesse Anderson (YuGiOh Gx), Ruri Kurosaki (YuGiOh ArcV, anime waifu possibly), love Sailor Mars and Jupiter and even Sailor Venus, Mai Valentine (original YuGiOh), Judai (also gx), Yu (Seraph of the End), Kazumi <Shakugan no Shana> (I had a crush on this girl, she was sexually shy and cute. Everypony else in the Shana fandom didn't like her cuz she disturbed the Shana x Yuji ship and they ended up together in the end anyway), Joey Wheeler (YuGiOh) he's been a source of inspiration for me lately)

Jesse Anderson is anime spirit animal, Ruri is waifu (yes I know they're not real but they inspire me and I love their characters)

Favorite ships? Um I kind of ship White Rose (Weiss x Ruby from RWBY), FlutterDash (Fluttershy x Rainbow Dash from mlp), SunLight (Twilight x Sunset from mlp), possibly spirit shipping (Jesse x Judai from YuGiOh gx, although I think their relationship is more brotherly than romantic), Serenade Shipping (Yuzu x Serena from YuGiOh arc-v, probably my First OTP, these two are adorable together)

So other things I've liked. Over the years are Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek Voyager, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time, Pirates of the Caribbean, almost anything from Disney, and love How to Train Your Dragon. So yeah I love a lot of stuff, >//.//<

15. Robin x

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, I can't be bothered to list them all.. Mains ones are probably Dr Who, Sherlock, MLP, BTS, Attack on Titan, Undertale, Steven Universe, Harry Potter, Yuri on Ice, ETC ETC that's all I can be bothered to write it, its such a huge mix I know I just love everything x3

16. PixieTink

PixieTink Guest

Mine is Harry Potter and pretty much anything Disney related. I am also starting to develop a fandom for the new T.V. Show Riverdale.

#16 PixieTink, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  17. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right now I am consumed by all things Yuri on Ice.

18. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh and how could I forget Macross Frontier and Macross Delta? The music from those anime is amazing, love Walkure and Ranka and Sheryl. Yay. Oh and I love Shakugan no Shana too.

Past anime include Kaleido Star, Shugo Chara, Tokyo Mew Mew (read manga only), and recently RWBY and Owari no Seraph. I like many things,