1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh... hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by wrappingpaper, Apr 1, 2017.

1. wrappingpaper

I'm so sorry I'm really bad at these -

And I just deleted a whole other intro because it looked too long!

I've not really done a forum intro before. I'm an 18/19 year old student living in the UK, and even though I've seen this site a couple of times before I never started on it. I wasn't sure where to post first so I thought I should come here.

I've known I've not been straight for at least three years, but I'm quite sure I'm at least 85-95% gay (if I can use a percentage to describe it?) by now. Before then I never really thought about it that much and wasn't really attracted to anyone.

I've set my orientation thing to bisexual, but I think it's because I can appreciate both genders but only really feel pulled towards my own.

I hope I've done an ok post! Thank you for taking the time to have a look for any potential answerers too.

2. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, welcome to EC! I totally get what you mean about the sexuality thing though, so no worries (my sexuality label is a bit of a mess) :lol:

3. Tlab8

4. wrappingpaper

I used to think you had to be either one, the other or both - but the older I've become the more it's seemed more fluid.

Thanks for the welcome by the way!

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2017 at 04:49 PM ----------

Thank you

5. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hiya welcome! Yea sexuality is a weird thing but eh it helps to describe who you're into ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Like I'm pretty sure I'm pan as I don't like just male/masculine presenting or female/feminine presenting I like everyone : p