1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gay, but could I like women too?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RainbowsFactory, Mar 30, 2017.

1. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I have established that I am gay now since a while (I am 16), but I always have this "what if I actually could fall in love with a woman?" moment. I definitely know that I'm gay since I feel sexually attracted to men, and I had two crushes on guys at my school (btw, I talked to one of them for the first time today! :grin: ), but when I was younger, I remember having crushes on two different girls, but I now realised that it was only for their personality. (In fact, I would force myself into imagining how "enjoyable" it would be to kiss one of them, but it just didn't work haha...)

Could I potentially fall in love with a woman? I am 100% sure that I feel attracted to men, but I am unsure about women. (Btw, I am not sexually attracted to women at all.)

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds more like you just like women as friends. Not desiring to do anything physical with them (including kissing) wouldn't constitute much of a relationship. That's usually what platonic friends are. Plus, a lot of gay people have had "crushes" on the opposite sex when younger due to heteronormative society.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

3. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay