1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid Surgery

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Lizz, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Lizz

I consider myself to be genderfluid/Demigirl. I have been thinking about top surgery because I hate my boobs most of the time. But when I'm feminine I really love having clevage. I don't know what to do. I was considering binding but that'd make my chest sag and defeat the purpose of not having top surgery since I wouldn't want to have them. And would breast forms work? Even if I'm in a swimsuit or a dress? I have so many questions regarding this.

Thanks, Lizz.

2. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Where have you been getting your info about binding? It doesn't actually make your boobs sag. It may seem like that is happening, but only because you can become used to having your chest compressed.

3. Lizz

Binding breaks down breast tissue faster than it'd normally would. Causing sagging. I asked my doctor about it.

4. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    True, it does make your chest saggier. Ive been binding for nearly 3 years now and it is definitely 'flatter' now. Id say it should depend on how often you are and aren't ok with your chest. So maybe if you cant stand it 80% of the time then top surgery would be a something you should consider. Maybe some of the trans ladies here would be able to help you work out how easy breast forms are to wear? all the best of luck :slight_smile: