1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding Myself and Becoming a Narcissist.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Godless, Mar 26, 2017.

1. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In this case I would meet in public first. As part of the conversation (if you haven't already) I would also be upfront about your experience level (I was upfront and it worked for me) and discuss your expectations about the evening. It's OK to ask about disease status as well. Most decent guys won't be turned off by this. While it's natural to be nervous, eventually nature kicks in (!)

Don't expect your first experience with guys to be earth shattering. It took me several sessions before I started to get comfortable with the male form.

If your app is CL, then I would proceed with caution and definitely meet in person. You can meet decent guys on CL, it takes some effort.

I agree with Nick that you might be rushing things. This may not be a bad thing, I did the same thing in retrospect, just try to be measured and careful and have fun (!)

#21 SiennaFire, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  2. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OMG. omg. omg. Thanks guys. It worked out great. He almost stood me up, but finally called to say he was running late. 45 minutes late. We had a good time, really hit it off at the restaurant, and ended the night at my place. He didn't pressure me to do anything. I think I found my one month special friend, so mission accomplished.

3. SiennaFire

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations, it sounds like you had a great evening :slight_smile: It must be a great feeling to have pushed through your fear and doubts onto the other side.

(!)(!!):thewave:frowning2:!!)(!)

#23 SiennaFire, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  4. Nickw

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Godless

Thats great! Have fun!