1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot girls at church

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Assassin'sKat, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It seems like all the hottest girls are found at church. Why are the girls in church so hot? Why do they have to be religious? They probably think gay is wrong, because they are so religious. They are so beautiful tho. :icon_redf
    They've got pretty dresses on and nice legs. :icon_redf Their legs are so nice. :icon_redf

I find the majority of christian girls I find that are my age are extremely hot and beautiful. Am I the only one? Anyone else have to deal with this?

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never stepped into a church. Always thought I would automatically burst into flames.

3. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    OMGGGGG I CAN RELATE. I am gay and christian myself and I like to think all the hot girls I might at church one of them may possibly be gay. I am into someone at my church right now and I think people more my age have the opinions of their parents on gay people. But anyways they are alllllllllllll hott.

4. Aviator

At least you don't have a crush on the really tall yet super hot girl in your Algebra, who not only seems like a very religious catholic, but also can only speak Spanish and has a boyfriend... She called me a gringo once, still think she's super hot though

5. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not necessarily. I am a person of faith and I am openly gay, within the church. I know more Christians who are pro-LGBT than anti-LGBT. We must avoid generalising about these matters. Religion and sexuality/gender identity issues are not always pulling in opposite directions.

6. Blackrainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What kind of church do you go to? If the sermons are a little more 'tolerant' sounding, and take more from the New Testament, than say Leviticus, I think it's worth keeping an open mind. Most people are straight even if they are accepting, but there's always an exception and not always where you expect to find it.

Maybe try getting to know some of those pretty girls. You never know.

#6 Blackrainbow, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  7. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Dang..I hoppe you find someone actually worth your time..Not exactly sure what the definition of that word is but if it is negative and someone used it then, I would hope you don't stay hooked on them.

8. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I meant at the churches I have been to specifically.

Anyway, I was at a church service today, and I couldn't stop staring at this pretty girl...until she seemed to have noticed. Then I was careful not to look at her again...:icon_redf

9. Aviator

It's a slightly less offensive version of cracker. Means "white boy". She said it when I asked for a taki, something like "I've never seen a gringo eat a taki before" or some shit.

And, I just think she's really hot, that's all there is to it. We never even talked to each other (how could we?) and honestly, she's not my kind of person.

#9 Aviator, Mar 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
  10. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've noticed that before myself. I wonder if it could be the fact that they are usually dressed nicely.

11. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea same here. When I used to go to church, I saw some pretty girls there as well but I knew I didn't had a chance since the church I went to was very anti LGBT+. I stopped going to it not because of that but my religious views have changed to agonistic.

12. Naos210

I've only been to church twice as an atheist, and I never really noticed. But there are some LGBT religious people as well. Don't be so anxious, I'm sure there's someone out there for you, girl, maybe even in the church.

13. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In high school for English, I learned that it was a derogatory name for White people. On Urban Dictionary, the meaning seems to vary. I can't seem to link the page on here. Some are saying that it's a term used to denote a foreigner (not Latin person) or a North American and that it's not derogatory, while others say that it is.

14. Aviator

Damn, you're being too formal. It's gringo, it means whiteboy, it's what Mexicans (usually, though I've seen a few Dominicans use it) call white people. It's usually meant to insult, but, isn't necessarily bad. My Spanish teacher says it a lot so it's not too bad.

15. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    You are not alone in this. This is one of the reasons why I don't go to church anymore, now that I come to think about it.

I have a very conservative Catholic friend and sometimes get myself fantasizing about having a relationship with her, even though I know it's impossible because she's straight and Catholic. I come from a Christian family, but a Protestant one (mostly Evangelical and Presbyterian), so I must admit that I still carry some negative preconceived notions about Catholics in general.

16. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had a major crush on a cute Jehovah's Witness girl once... but at the Quakers group I go to, late 20s is young lol.

17. FallenChatty

Women who are active in church are extremely amazing. They are a good influence because their parent mold them and raised them with good matter. A bright future give them a favor.