1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The bullying Thread

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Random Ross 1, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Hey guys. Let's just have this be a place where we can all vent our bullying experiences. Whether it's at school, work, home or somewhere else, let's just get it all out. I'll go first. So there's this one giant douchebag at my school. Think of those stereotypical dickhead fraternity guys you see in the movies, and that's exactly what he looks like and who he is. So yesterday, I was presenting a video project to the class that I spent hours on, and it looked hella professional. About half the class that wasn't a big group of douchebags were just sitting and watching the presentation like decent human beings. The other half which was a giant group of clones that follow that one said douchebag, wouldn't stop laughing and whispering about what a faggot I am. Whenever I open my mouth to speak, people laugh. It's made me hate my voice. Then, in fourth hour art, the same group of shitheads were sitting next to each other and saying stereotypical douchebag things. That one main douchebag, who I'm just going to call "Tyson", made a comment saying, "I'm not a doucehbag." Well, that's bullshit. He is the embodiment of all things douchebag. So I kind of chuckled to myself. Tyson heard me and said, "Why are YOU laughing? Look at your hair," and the whole class burst out laughing. I'm a closeted transguy, and they loooove to make fun of my short hair. Then, someone made a joke that Tyson likes me. So he laughed and said, "No way. I'm not a fucking fag." Everyone laughed louder. Everyone started shouting slurs at me and the teacher didn't give a fuck. Teachers never give a fuck.

2. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My mom is a bully..She beat me when she heard I was bi

3. JBolton

I'm so sorry to hear about both of your experiences, its unfortunate that anyone of us has to go through that. My experiences are limited because I tend to keep to myself but I have had some bad run-ins with some of my extended family

4. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was never bullied at school but my moms always bullied me. She acts emotionally abusive and has tendencies similar to narcissistic personality disorder. Talking with another member in here made me wonder if growing up with her gave me c-ptsd. It's certainly something to look into whenever I am finally in a position to get a therapist. There's only so much you can do on your own. Would post more but gotta clock back into work. Posted from iPhone. Will post more if others want.

5. HuskyLover

For 9 years. At last, no more.

#5 HuskyLover, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  6. LeticiaTheLesbo

School the other day, i'm in a medical class and we are learning how to do spine stabilization (put people on back boards.) I'm acting as the patient, letting the other students move me onto the board. The kids acting as medics think they have me on the board right, they ask the teacher for a check. She says, "You need to get her on there straight." Another kid says, "Ha good luck ever getting this fucking fag straight." Then they finish getting me on the board, secure me down. (This involves all 7 straps across the body holding a person down, hands being tied together, pretty much a person cannot move at all) Then it is their job to untie me and let me out, the don't let me out. I sit there on the ground strapped down unable to move for 20 minutes, until the teacher notices me still on the board.

7. Secret Comander

I have been bullied ever since i came out in 6th grade. Mostly by jocks, because well obvious, but one gay guy bullies me because i had a crush on him ONCE. A majority of the bullying has stopped now that im a freshman in high school and its a different environment, but i still get teased and picked on because i'm gay. :tears:

I have had thoughts of suicide or self harm because of this, but thanks to my extremely supportive friends and my good self conscious, i have never done anything to harm myself.

Now instead of being angry or upset from getting bullied, i use that to help others. I use my own experience to help others deal with what i dealt with for now 4 years. My grades are still A-B and i am highly active in my community, trying to make a difference in the things that our ancestors/predecessors took decades/centuries to fix. (*hug*)(&&&)

8. tickabox

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oddly, enough I was never really bullied at school as you would think a girl who dressed more like a boy would be or if I was I never noticed, there was a few comments here and there but nothing hurtful.

In my case most of my bullying went on behind closed doors. I have a father who loved nothing more than putting me and my sister down at every possible moment and the jokes only went too far after he has me in tears. He more often than not got my sycophant of a sister to join in making it even worse, god forbid she thinks of something other than pleasing daddy (she hasn't changed). His mother never had a kind word for me and was never short of put downs and letting me know how embarrassing I was for her. Thankfully I no longer speak to my dad and my grandmother is long dead. However the issues I've gained from my upbringing are many and will probably always be around.