1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*waves* Hello! [bisexual female]

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by clexanet, Mar 13, 2017.

1. clexanet

So, I have not been in a forum since... forever (2007), but I used to be a huuuuge t.A.T.u. fan when I was younger and practically had a second home in some of the forums for that legendary duo. :grin: I really miss those days and remembering those times got me really nostalgic, so I searched around and stumbled across this forum. I also made a bunch of awesome online friends back then, including my ex-girlfriend who I even lived together with (moved countries for her :astonished:). As you can see from my name, I am currently obsessed with Clexa from the 100.

I'm a 24 year old woman, and I am *obsessed* with cats, music, TV shows and video games. I think this pretty much sums it up. :grin: I work as a recruitment lead & project manager and I recently bought my own apartment, which I share with my amazing Russian Blue cat. He is also the King of this house, no questions asked. I bow to him. I'm a mere peasant.

In my home country, the gay community is not that big and I used to be terrified of coming out, but although I am out to practically everyone I meet now, I realize I do not have one of those awesome (or horrible) coming out stories. At one moment I just started taking the topic more casually and I got very comfortable with myself, as well as confident.

Looking forward to see what this place has to offer & meeting new and awesome people. ^_^

~ Anett (home country version of Annette)

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :smilewave I loved them too. I have an album somewhere. I am sooooo jealous that you have a Russian Blue. Unfortunately I rent and it's against my tenancy agreement to have pets :tears:

3. clexanet

o/ Hi and thanks for stopping by. ^_^ They were awesome! It's how I found out I was into girls, honestly. And my cat is gorgeous, he is absolute beauty goals and should share his tips with me.

[​IMG]

This photo has not been edited, believe it or not. :grin: I hope you get a pet one day soon in your future!

4. kiwikid

Hey, I used to be a massive t.A.T.u fan in my early teens! Their music really helped me realise something was up! I had all the CDs (I even had a DVD, it was that bad!) I haven't listened to them in years now though, but I think Stars stands out as my favourite song (I liked the whole mix of the English/Russian languages, plus Yulia Volkova was fit as!) l'm also a Lexa fan too :slight_smile: I miss those war paint covered eyes! What do you think of the new season? I must admit, it's better than I thought it was going to be!

5. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, welcome!~

Pretty nice to see somebody else who understands just how amazing cats are, hehe.

6. TrashyClassy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! Cats are my absolute everything. I only have two but they honestly mean so much to me. :slight_smile:

7. UrsulaJay

Hi I remember t.A.T.u I really liked them back in the day. It's nice to meet you!

8. clexanet

Oh wow, me too! And Stars was also one of my own favourite songs. I loved them both, but I think I was more of a Lena girl. :lol: Lexa is my spirit animal, the show feels so weird without her (although the chip is still there xD). It's not been bad but I do watch with less enthusiasm because of what they did.

And everyone else - thanks! And yes, I'm in every way a cat person. :icon_bigg

9. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG! Your cat is absolutely gorgeous!

10. kiwikid

I wasn't planning on watching the new season of the 100 at all to be honest because of what they did, but I had a pyjama day the other day and couldn't help but binge watch the episodes that have aired to date! I know they had the whole "I loved her mum" quote (which I was glad to see they at least tried to acknowledge her loss), but not sure where they are going with that other girl Clarke hooked up with at the beginning of season three... anyway! Did you watch much of Fear the Walking Dead? I found it a bit boring, but so weirded seeing Alycia in such a different role! With regards to spirit animals, I think I would have to say Holtzmann is my spirit animal!

11. FlowerOfLife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey!!! Welcome here, I've been on this forum (and for the first time ever in any forum) for just about a week...
    I like it, it's diferent, really quite some interesting and funny people around and a lot of kindness:slight_smile:

Hope you'll enjoy it too!

12. clexanet

I KNOW!!! :love::love:

I watched the first season! I haven't kept myself updated, though, but maybe I should?! but regarding the show that can't be named DID YOU SEE THE LATEST EPISODE OMFg YOU NEED TO WATCH IT I .... -

You are so nice ^_^ !! Thanks and I hope you're enjoying it too! It seems like a really nice place and there are so many interesting topics to discuss!

You are all awesome! :grin:

13. Silver Sparrow

Welcome to EC!

14. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC. I hope you like it here

15. clexanet

Thank you both! So far, I sure do! :grin:

16. Nerdyandconfuse

Your cat is adorable! :grin:

If you don't mind me asking: what kind of video games do you play?