1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you have done?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bolt35, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I rarely post anything about my life so, might as well give it a shot and see what your opinions are about the situation

So, I met this guy that I had undeniable feelings with, I mean the chemistry for him was off the charts, a bit unexplainable and had a raging fire in the depths of my chest. We spent the whole summer together and it was amazing, and had some memorable "experiences" with him that I'd never forget. So we kept in touch with each other from tim to time, when we first met each other, until I caught an STD. I told him about the situation and he flipped out on me and was only concerned about himself. I was a bit shocked and thought he might've been a different kind of person. Apparently he wasn't. I kept my distance from him, until he came back into my life and asked me if I was alright. We connected again and talked for a bit until I found out, he got into an open relationship with someone else. I was pretty much shot when I found out he was with someone else.
    After all this time, I was played for a fool and was just another sex toy for him until he decided to enter into a relationship with someone else. He admitted to me that at one point that he didn't know what good was, even if it was sitting right in front of him. I told him that I wasn't interested in seeing guys with open relationships and that if he wanted to, we could just remain friends instead. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, in this kind of situation. My friends suggested that I just block him and stay away from him, because he isn't a good person. I tried to make a change in his life and wanted to steer him in a better direction in life, though i guess that was too much. So, I don't know what to do, and i'm getting over it, I just want to hear/read about your opinions and see what would you have done.

2. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think asking to be friends is a good step. If he lets you down again though, drop him.

3. Thatgirl14

i think that you do not deserve that, and there might be a better person for you out there...

4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks, alright I guess it wasn't just my friends that were saying that