1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im 14 and confused about sexuality, would like some help please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by caraudioaddict, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Princessbrycee

I feel ur pain i didn't knew who i was i just wanted to be mean be happy but i think i'm gay when i was in 7th grade i use to stare at this boy and i liked him and i didn't know what that meant and back then i was straight but i got childhood signs that i'm gay i felt happy assay but felt like i'm copying someone else just because i don't feel good about myself and then i started liking girls but i didn't want to be straight so i accepted that i'm gay
    if want to be gay be gay or take ur time and enjoying exploring ur sexuality it's not like this math problem that needs to be solved right now

2. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    caraudioaddict, Check this out, sometimes people react differently than expected. https://youtu.be/vHXbgB0w47Q Just something for thought.

Dean

3. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just want to add that, when I was younger, it was hard to see myself that way too, because it scared me.

4. caraudioaddict

Thank you all so much, this helped me a lot! I think over time i will be able to accept myself

5. Raydar0110

I'm 16 a guy and gay.
    I realised around 14 that I was but never acted on it.
    Unlike you I wasn't called any names related to sexuality as I didn't really show any interest in boys or girls during that time however from the sound of it you seem to get bullied quite often and I know how that feels.

I used to be in a wheelchair as I am disabled and this was for 2 years thanks to weak joints and stuff like that so the comments were mainly focused on that and not the fact I was obviously not attracted to girls.

I came out to some people over the past week and they were quite supportive and really helped me to get through coming out but I knew I was gay without any doubt ( I still suppressed it )

If you want to talk with someone your own age or just vent your feelings I don't mind, I could do with it as well.(I only say this because I feel that while the people on this sight can offer some amazing advice, and have done for me, the age gap can be daunting and un-nerving for some.No offence to anyone who is a bit older)

If you don't feel like talking just say I wont mind but I'm here if you do.

6. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Raydar0110, I get it about the age difference. I just hate the fact that you guys are struggling with some of the same social issues I did 30 years age.

Dean

7. ollconfused

I think it's completely normal. Puberty is a big time where you realize more about yourself