1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My straight friend wants to do things

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marco Blue, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Marco Blue

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I recently came out on Instagram and not to long after an old friend texted me and asked if I wanted to meet with him to "experiment." Common sense is telling me to say no but another part of me kinda wants to see what will happen. I haven't seen him in a while cause hes 2 years older than me What should I do? Any advice?

#1 Marco Blue, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. June Cleaver

Say no! Now it would be different if he had expressed interest in dating, or he had feelings for you but was afraid to say before knowing for sure you were gay, etc. Instead straight to can I use you to mess around like you are some sort of sex toy. You will only end up getting hurt in the end. I have found people will tell you who they are if you pay attention to what they say. Don't doubt for a moment he wants to use you to experiment sexually with. That is not a invitation to anything else. Can you handle not getting "feelings" for someone you share sex with? I am just trying to make you think really hard about what your expectations are. The fact that you would even consider allowing this guy to use you tells me you must have been attracted, or interested in him during your friendship. So that is my two cents worth of advice. June

#2 June Cleaver, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  3. Chatshow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree with June Cleaver. There's always a risk of getting involved with someone who wants to 'experiment'. Chances are you could get hurt. Even so, you're the one in the position, so if you do go for it, just make sure you have thought about it.....a lot.

4. Marco Blue

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What if they were bi?

5. June Cleaver

He contacted the OP to "experiment" ie use you for sex, not would he like to go out and see what happens. Big difference, correct me if I am wrong? June