1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuals, do you have a 'bi-cycle'?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Aj462, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Absolutely. This was a good title. In high school, there were times in which my attractions for both males and females would shift in waves.

2. BirdWatcher87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can completely relate to what so many of you have described.

For some time now, I've gone back and forth on the straight/bisexual continuum. I've done so much research on bisexuality because of the feelings that I've had in the last 3 or 4 years.

I always have and always will be in love with females, emotionally, mentally, romantically, and physically. A few months ago, I went from being curious to considering myself bisexual. I could never date, kiss, or have any feelings for guys except sexually.

It goes in cycles where sometimes I feel more attracted to guys more than usual and sometimes it's gross to me.

The best thing I can say is that I'm happy with who I am and if I'm attracted to both, it feels great! :thumbsup:

3. WMM

WMM

When my wife was young Yoda put his hands on her and said, "The lesbian is strong in this one!"

Somehow Mary ended up a few months after she turned 14 submerging all thoughts about sex. It had something to do with her church. Tons of problems later she finally remembered her real feelings at the age of 36. It was 1992 before her birthday, ya, that's it.

She says she doesn't recall any cycles in her desires. She always wants more, more, more.