1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Drunk gay basher yells "this is Trump Country" to couple

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by sldanlm, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Linkmaste

In my country we call them horrible drug dealers who got caught so many times they lose their license and that's all they can ride.

Going to be a criminal? At least be a good one.

2. BeeWitched

We have yet to see who Trump truly is. However, news about bozos and savages that pass themselves as entitled Trumpsters have been popping up all over the place recently.
    To my knowledge he hasn't condemned any of these attacks (which he must have heard of) and that is condemnable.

3. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought he did a very good job reading from a teleprompter a speech someone else prepared for him, even though I disagreed with a few of the things he said. Good communication is important for a political office holder. Look at what happens when Trump speaks or tweets off the cuff, and how his aides, supporters and advisors have to explain what Trump actually meant. What a political officer holder actually does however is just as important as what they say. We've seen how Trump has started his presidency prior to the speech. Lets see what he and his administration does going forward.

---------- Post added 2nd Mar 2017 at 10:09 PM ----------

He mentioned it in his speech to Congress, but only after getting criticism for not condemning the behavior at the time. If it hadn't been written into the speech for him, he probably either wouldn't have condemned it, or probably claimed it was fake news and never happened. :rolle:

4. smallthinone60

I guess you did not see Trumps speech on the 28th of last month where he condemned violence towards the Jewish folks. He has only been in office for one month, let's see what he does.

---------- Post added 2nd Mar 2017 at 08:05 PM ----------

Respectfully, think you are wrong, he previewed his speech before approving it, so he knew what he was saying.

5. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Yes I knew about it. I also know about the 60 minutes interview where he looked into the camera and said "Stop it." :rolle: I'm pretty sure he's opposed to violence against Jewish people, even if one of his relatives wasn't Jewish. And of course he knew what he was saying in the speech, he may even personally believe it. In politics perception is just as important as reality sometimes, and words from political leaders sometimes have consequences beyond what they intended.

As far as "seeing what he does", I believe I already said that. We've already seen a sample of his actions prior to the speech.

6. Non binary kid

Any Canadians that could tell me a good house listing? Moving would be nice now...

7. AriKari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ignorance breeds hate. Trump (and his administration) are the best example of that.

8. Zero2Hero

Man, why do people have to be like that?

9. Linkmaste

Come live with me in Ontario :slight_smile: We have terrible house listings though.

Next best would be Alberta.