1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to delete profile

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by anthracite, Feb 25, 2017.

1. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I came to the conclusion we don't fit together. So...how to leave? I mean will my old posts count as anonymous and stuff?

2. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was curious about that to, what happens to your old messages

---------- Post added 25th Feb 2017 at 08:53 AM ----------

Not that I wanted to delete my profile, its just I had a moment where im like to myself: oh dang...everything will always linger wont it ?

3. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would suggest PMn a moderator if your really worried about it.

Question though?
    Why does it matter, this site is completely anonymous... just stop logging in.

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Yeah, but I'd like to have it deleted to make it easier to quit. I'm spending too much time and in the end I think it's not good for me.

5. Cinis

Cinis Guest

The old posts will still be there with your username above them. Just all of your personal info disappears.

6. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As others have said, your username will remain attached to your posts, but your account's information will be gone. We typically don't remove user's posts if they wish to leave unless there's a security concern.

If you wish to delete your account, please open a thread in the Ask The Staff subforum explaining why you'd like it deleted and we can discuss it further there. :slight_smile: