1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am straight male, but like crossdressing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Anup123zingh, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Anup123zingh

Hi friends,
    I am 35m and been crossdressing for over 20 years now. I started very young secretly trying my moms lingerie (well they used to ill fit on me ) but over there years I had been mostly a closet cd... I feel good dressing up in sexy and revealing female attires and also dared to step out lonely on certain nights. However I don't think I m gay as I m not attracted to men for sexual pleasure. It would be great to know if there are people like me out there ... again I don't intend sex.. cheers!

2. Irisviel

There are plenty, but I don't think you will find much on this website - this one is mostly aimed at teenagers it seems, and furthermore there isn't much about crossdressing in this part of the forum. However, there are plenty of people like you actually, and the resources, forums devoted to crossdressing are out there in not so insignificant numbers. I can't provide examples as my exposure is only incidental (as in, looking for tips on clothes, tucking etc.), but I encourage you to search for a crossdressers' specific place. Not because you would be unwelcome here, but simply because you would find a lot more men like you to share experience with on websites that are targetted towards that kind of expression. And, good luck!

Of course, if you do remain here, or seek advice, I'm sure someone will try to respond to any questions.

3. Just Jess

I grew up around queens and straight crossdressers, some of my favoritist people evar :slight_smile: Welcome to EC! It's true you'll find a lot more LGBT folk here on the forums but if you are looking for a place to just be you every now and then you won't find more awesome people anywhere.

This place is for helping each other get out of our closets. If you ever do find you need help being honest about this side of you with a girlfriend or wife, we'll be here for you as well. It's tough having any kind of secret.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I would wager the majority of men at some time or another experiment with femme stuff, you can't go through your entire life with an entire world off limits to you. I would bet most just aren't as honest with themselves as you have been.

4. luke564

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've thought about trying it, or wondered what it would be like - it feels a bit weird admitting that.

5. n123

I identify as a guy, and although i am gay i get what you mean about the crossdressing .I might be a guy, but i really like women's clothes and makeup and stuff and you're not the only straight guy who feels like that.

#5 n123, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2017