1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me or hate me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by laviedadele, Feb 7, 2017.

1. laviedadele

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met her at this class. She is so cute, and I get that nervous rush when we make eye contact - which is rare for me. I get the "into girls" vibe from her and have spied her on a dating app looking for girls. But I get such mixed vibes from her.

She's really shy and a bit of an enigma. I think she acts a bit strangely around me, like when we're sat together and it'd be normal to share a smile at something funny, or there's been times when I look at her to try and start chatting she kind of avoids eye contact. I've been perfectly friendly to her, trying to get to know her gently and considerately. And I'm not an in your face kind of person.

I saw her in a club last month and she only smiled at me and then turned away. But then the next time I saw her she confidently approached me and asked how my night had been and asked questions about what I thought of the club etc.

I know she has problems with anxiety and stuff. But she just seems so on and off and quite guarded.

What do you think?

2. Calzona

Do you know her at all ? Have you ever talked to her before ?
    Maybe you can try to talk to her on social media ou try to text her,
    There are so many people who are shy and can't hold the eye contact or have a conversation with someone especially if they like that person, they get anxious and they're afraid for it to be obvious.

So try to have conversations with her through text

3. heli0s

I think she's shy and you'll have to initiate more of the initial contact. But the fact that she approached you is a really good sign that she's at least interested in becoming friends with you :slight_smile:

4. laviedadele

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for your replies!
    I used to talk to her a bit in class, but found it difficult. But since my first post we were all out with mutual friends and she and I spent a good portion of the evening together, finally had some proper conversations and broke down her guard I guess. She seemed to want to be near me. But.. she mentioned her boyfriend! So looks like just a friendship, oh well.