1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rupaul's drag race season 9 cast - what do we think?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by warrior452, Feb 4, 2017.

1. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, the cast of RDR S9 has been officially announced. What did you guys think?

2. hollychristina

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am so excited to see the new cast. My 5 favorites in order are Farrah Moan (she is super sweet and incredibly gorgeous. i talk to her from time to time on Facebook and she is so kind) Valentina (total fish just like Farrah) Alexis Michelle ( big theater queen which I love) Charlie Hides ( she seems very funny and I am looking forward to seeing how she does on Snatch Game if she makes it that far lol) and Trinity Taylor ( seems very creative with fashion and i believe she is a pageant queen). I like the other queens too but these 5 listed are the ones i love right out of the gate.

3. plant

I'm definitely very excited for season 9. So far I'm loving Farrah Moan, Sasha Velour, and Nina Bonina Brown, and Shea Coulee. I think the season 9 cast is really strong and it's going to be interesting to see how it plays out.

4. eMei

Charlie Hides is my fave.