1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hogwarts house percentage quiz.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Canterpiece, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/accurate-af-sorting-quiz?utm_term=.hveO08nBrP#.imGzX0QA9g

My results on this quiz:

33% Ravenclaw, 30% Gryffindor, 22% Hufflepuff and 15% Slytherin.

Interesting...considering on Pottermore I usually get either Gryffindor or Slytherin these days. I used to get Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff more often when I first took the tests several years ago.

So...what are your results? Do you agree with them? :eusa_danc And....let's go! :slight_smile:

#1 Canterpiece, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a bit offended that the dueling spell question is clearly biased; with crucio being aimed at Slytherin. I really wish these type of quizzes weren't so stereotypical.

You Are 35% Ravenclaw, 34% Gryffindor, 21% Hufflepuff, and 10% Slytherin!

3. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You Are 40% Ravenclaw, 24% Gryffindor, 18% Hufflepuff, and 18% Slytherin!
    You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

4. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You Are 38% Ravenclaw, 28% Hufflepuff, 22% Gryffindor, and 12% Slytherin!
    Sounds about right

5. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I go back and forth between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor depending on my mood that day. SO I'd would say it should have been more Gryffindor.

6. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    30% Gryffindor, 27% Ravenclaw, 22% Hufflepuff, and 21% Slytherin

See, that sounds accurate (except for being a natural born leader, god no, I'm not that), but...I call myself a Slytherin (that was my Pottermore result and I resonate fairly strong with it) and that quiz seemed super biased against Slytherin. Like I'm pretty sure every choice that was "bad" was a Slytherin response and...I'm just not alright with that. To make a bad joke; #NotAllSlytherins

#6 AgenderMoose, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  7. geekyboy18

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You Are 39% Hufflepuff, 25% Slytherin, 24% Ravenclaw, and 12% Gryffindor!
    People often consider the two to be polar opposites, but you are a rarity: a true Hufflepuff with some undeniably Slytherin traits. You strive for success, but would never sacrifice fairness in order to achieve it, which is why you truly belong in Hufflepuff house. Like all Hufflepuffs, you are incredibly hard-working, but you are also fiercely ambitious, meaning that you are successful in every task you set your mind to.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You Are 33% Ravenclaw, 31% Gryffindor, 24% Slytherin, and 12% Hufflepuff!

You believe above all in the importance of wisdom, which is why you undoubtedly belong in Ravenclaw, but your sense of adventure means you may also have an affinity for Gryffindor house. You are a thrill-seeker – you love to travel and there’s nothing more exciting to you than new experiences – and believe that adventure is essential in the pursuit of knowledge. You are brave, but would never intentionally put yourself in danger, placing you firmly in Ravenclaw.

Your slight compatibility with Slytherin house suggests a determination to succeed, though not at the expense of traits from your more dominant houses.

9. Blackrainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You Are 41% Ravenclaw, 29% Gryffindor, 15% Hufflepuff, and 15% Slytherin!

Your slight compatibility with Hufflepuff house suggests a deep love and appreciation for those close to you, which you may keep hidden for fear of being hurt.

10. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You got all the things!

So, you're 29% Slytherin, 26% Gryffindor, 25% Ravenclaw, and 20% Hufflepuff! You seem to be an almost perfect combination of all four houses, which is incredibly rare – you’re equal in your intelligence, bravery, loyalty, and ambition. As we know, though, the Sorting Hat takes your preference into account...so it looks like you get to choose your own house. Congratulations!

11. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You Are 30% Hufflepuff, 28% Gryffindor, 27% Ravenclaw, and 15% Slytherin!

You’re undeniably a Hufflepuff, but you definitely have some strong Gryffindor qualities. You proudly wear your heart on your sleeve, but you lack the recklessness of a true Gryffindor, which means that you don’t act on your feelings without thinking. Your kindness and openness is what originally attracts other people to you, but they stay for your unwavering loyalty, meaning you’re constantly surrounded by a large group of friends.

Your slight compatibility with Ravenclaw house hints at an appreciation for knowledge and wisdom, though they are not priorities for you.

-------
    I would have been really mad if I wouldn't have gotten Hufflepuff (because this is actually my reald house :wink:)

---------- Post added 4th Feb 2017 at 09:38 PM ----------

*real

12. anthracite

anthracite Guest

You Are 44% Slytherin, 31% Gryffindor, 19% Ravenclaw, and 6% Hufflepuff!

Fits, although I thought there would be more Ravenclaw in it. But the mirror of Erised...I'd see something entirely different.

13. plant

You Are 34% Slytherin, 31% Gryffindor, 26% Ravenclaw, and 9% Hufflepuff!

I was suprised that I got a higher percentage for Gryffindor instead of Ravenclaw. Ah well.

14. musicenthusiast

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You are 38% Hufflepuff, 30% Gryffindor, 18% Ravenclaw, and 14% Slytherin!

You’re undeniably a Hufflepuff, but you definitely have some strong Gryffindor qualities. You proudly wear your heart on your sleeve, but you lack the recklessness of a true Gryffindor, which means that you don’t act on your feelings without thinking. Your kindness and openness is what originally attracts other people to you, but they stay for your unwavering loyalty, meaning you’re constantly surrounded by a large group of friends.

15. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You Are 47% Hufflepuff, 22% Gryffindor, 20% Ravenclaw, and 11% Slytherin!

16. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You Are 36% Gryffindor, 26% Slytherin, 20% Hufflepuff, and 18% Ravenclaw!

Like Harry Potter himself, your allegiances definitely lie with Gryffindor, but Slytherin may be a better fit for you than you’d originally think. Your passion for adventure, excitement, and new experiences means that Gryffindor is the perfect place for you. You are fiercely loyal to your closest friends – sometimes even to a fault – and the recklessness and optimism that comes with being a Gryffindor combined with the ambition of Slytherin will ensure that you go far in life.

17. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You Are 49% Ravenclaw, 22% Slytherin, 16% Gryffindor, and 13% Hufflepuff!

You are a Ravenclaw through and through, but your ruthless ambition means you may also fit well in Slytherin. Knowledge is incredibly important to you, and you love nothing more than learning new things, but your love of learning is undeniably motivated by your determination for success. Unlike some of your fellow Ravenclaws, you often avoid any task that requires teamwork, preferring to work alone.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things.

It sounds about right, although I do have to say that some of these questions were extremely obvious, there are significantly better tests out there, but it was all in good fun.

18. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You Are 43% Gryffindor, 25% Slytherin, 16% Ravenclaw, and 16% Hufflepuff!
    Like Harry Potter himself, your allegiances definitely lie with Gryffindor, but Slytherin may be a better fit for you than you’d originally think. Your passion for adventure, excitement, and new experiences means that Gryffindor is the perfect place for you. You are fiercely loyal to your closest friends – sometimes even to a fault – and the recklessness and optimism that comes with being a Gryffindor combined with the ambition of Slytherin will ensure that you go far in life.

19. SiKiHe

You Are 34% Slytherin, 32% Gryffindor, 23% Ravenclaw, and 11% Hufflepuff!

Not surprised. Slytherin house for life :wink:

20. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This test is ridiculously stereotypical. Nevertheless, I got 35% Slytherin, 35% Ravenclaw, 20% Gryffindor, and 10% Hufflepuff.

From my calculations, however, I am a clean cut 55% Slytherin, 45% Ravenclaw without an ounce of the other houses.