1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this taken woman/mother into me at all? Seems to be flirting...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love23cali, Feb 2, 2017.

1. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    She has a 3 year old and a man, but not married for some reason.

We've only pretty recently begun talking and getting along. I've worked with her about 3 months and we've only gotten along like this for two weeks or so.

She is somewhat touchy. She asked if I was happy she'd be working a particular day with me for a few weeks and I rolled my eyes, acted irritated and she laughed, pushed me gently in the back before I said that no, I liked her. A couple times she just hits my arm when she agrees with me or thinks something is funny and sometimes walks into me (? hard to explain what happens here) when talking to me. I obviously like when she touches me at all.

When saying I was working on getting thick/big glutes she affirmed that I was already there and also commented that I had noticeable breasts through my shirt. She was talking like she approved. Today, asked for some $1 bills as change and she said no..that I would have to go strip to get some ones. I replied that I wouldn't make it as a stripper and she said "Why? You have those C cup breasts." Cleaning something at work, she walked up close to me and said "every inch of that better be clean" in a playfully bossy voice and I said something about how if she was manager I wouldn't do sh+t. She walked off smiling and said "oh girl you are so..." and didn't finish.

I know that there's some excitement in my eyes when talking to her and she seems to respond positively to it. A lot of other straight girls don't feed off of that...rather, they might back off a bit.

Before really ever talking to her, she did randomly tell me that her daughter loves someone on youtube that has my name and said that she thinks of me when her daughter goes on about her. Again I didn't know her well at this point so the "I think of you when" bit stood out to me. I actually still don't know her all that well.

Kept asking why I don't work Fridays (she works this day). Seems to want me around.

I'm not trying to steal her away. She has a daughter with the guy. I'm just happy with a little flirting here and there if it is flirting at all. It seems pretty harmless...I've seen her and her man in pictures and he looks like he loves her. And if I was the reason something happened between them, I wouldn't be able to take his place as a guardian, etc. And honestly, I'm not a forward person at all. I couldn't do anything about it even if I wanted to.

I just get giddy interacting with her sometimes...a little fun flirting..the idea of her being attracted to me. I'm happy with just that. If we could be friends with some flirting.. I admittedly do think about us doing sexual things together. I just know it'll never happen.

What do you think?

2. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    .....bump....

3. Sawyer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's so hard to say. She definitely likes you, but I can't tell if she likes you like that.

But women are different with their feelings. they are more open and touching, but only view you as a friend. I've been friend zoned and I get a lot of mixed signals from my friend.

I guess the only thing to do is either ask or see if she admits more than friend feelings. If you really like her more than a friend, it could lead to heartbreak.

4. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for looking into it. She definitely likes me as a friend?

I have heard that a lot of women are just really comfortable with their female friends. I don't understand it at all...Lesbians never get this comfortable flirting with and touching guy friends. Why do straight girls get this way with lesbians/bi girls?...

But it would explain her behavior while in a serious relationship with a guy if she thinks it's all just harmless.

5. Linkmaste

I hear where ya coming from. It's a tough call. Does she know you're bisexual or have you got an indication shes bisexual as well...

This is why I pull my hair out with other ladies, they flirt but say it's just friendly and the friendly stuff means they're flirting-it drives me mad.

I think she's just being a little daring and flirty. If you want go for it just if it gets a little too intense back away. Trust me you do not want to get involved in that if she's looking to be unfaithful.

6. Sawyer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would say yes. Those behaviours you described, I wouldn't do that to anyone who I didn't like, i.e. joking around at work etc...

It's not just straight girls. Lesbians and bi girls are also touchy feely with girl friends too. It's confusing as hell. When I am put in as a friend, I sort of lay off the touching and flirting to avoid mixed signals, but I have met some lesbians who just view you as a friend and constantly touch you and get close and it is so frustrating. I think it's just something women do to other women, no matter what sexual orientation they are.

It definitely would.

7. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you haven't already come out to her, and feel comfortable to do so, I would suggest letting her know you are bisexual. You'd get a good idea right away how she feels. If she seems okay with that and continues to be flirtatious - which is what she is being regardless, I would then after a few weeks ask her if she is into you if you wanted to pursue it further, or ask her to stop if you want it to stop.

8. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No, I haven't mentioned that I'm bisexual.

lol that could potentially end the flirting

9. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Don't want a relationship with her but I'm totally ok with the flirting.

Today she discussed some character on her show being held naked and tortured or something...I cut in and asked if it was her - keeping naked men. She cracked up. She later came up to me and brought up that sex-torture chamber again and randomly said that I would be the first one she'd keep there.

A little later today, when I asked for ones (again), she asked if it was for me to go see strippers. I joked that I was going to head out and hire a stripper - said I needed my fun too. She randomly said that she was going to hire me to perform for her - do a little dance.

These were both in front of other people. But when a friend had come up and asked what we were talking about, she didn't want to say.

10. Calzona

I think that with all the flirtation and the hints, she's maybe sending you a message.

Try to know how she feels about bisexual women. Or joke about a queer celebrity saying, " she's so hot , don't you think ? " and just observe her reaction.