1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MewDew, Feb 1, 2017.

1. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I have considered myself bisexual for awhile. However, recently I've been getting the same doubts that I was having when I was still trying to figure out my sexuality. I know that I like girls but I'm kinda doubting if I like guys the same way now. There's a guy that I think I like, and I flirt with him and I like spending time with him. However, there's another guy that I consider to be just a friend and I act the same way with him. I started wondering about this because I saw a (straight) couple flirting today and I thought "Aw, that's kinda cute" but I couldn't picture myself in their place, whether with the guy that I "like" or just a guy in general. However, when my female friend jokingly did the same with me, that felt more natural and I could totally picture doing that with the girl I like. Sometimes the idea of kissing a guy appeals to me and sometimes not.
    So, does this make me bi, bisexual/homoromantic, lesbian, or what?

2. Edelweiss

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could be demiromantic/sexual? As in you only get those sort of feelings for a person when you're really close with them. However, just because you have a crush on someone doesn't mean you should automatically want to kiss them. It's okay to have romantic feelings for someone but not really be daydreamy/interested in necessary engaging in any sort of physical demonstration of love.
    You could also just be bisexual, but have a bigger interest in females than other genders. That's perfectly acceptable. There is a wide range to every sexuality/romantic orientation. You don't have to perfectly fit under one description.
    I know that this isn't really a great clarification, but I hope it helps?

3. Loveislife

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hmmm. Well, if you can't picture yourself with guys in general, and you can picture yourself with a girl and flirting with girls feels more natural... then I'd say you are most likely a lesbian... I don't think that it necessarily means anything that sometimes the idea of kissing a guy appeals to you. You're talking about the idea of doing it, not the act, after all. Do you actually like it when it happens? Do you desire it? If not, then you're probably a lesbian.