What were / are your high school friends like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ravenscarlett, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't really have any. There were a couple of people I would hang out with but only at school. At lunch I had to sit with the foreign exchange students.

2. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i only really have two friends, one I've known since kindergarten, the other I've known for 6 years. Both me and my kindergarten friend are just depressed and quiet most of the time, and she's stopped hanging with us at lunchtimes now and I don't really understand why :/ my other friend works extremely hard so they're always busy. I spend a lot of time at her house doing school work, but since i hardly care about school work, it doesn't really work. I've always felt like she's only friends with me out of pity :/
    then I guess I have handful other friends here and there who I'm not close to but we get along ok. unfortunately I'm kind of stuck in this group of people who are a mix of backstabbers, druggies and loners. It's a weird mix of people, and I'm not that involved with them but I sit with them anyway cos my friends hang with them. The last two years I've only been at school half the time which took a toll on my social life. But i hope I can make it to school more this year so maybe that'll help

3. Cel

Cel

My high school friends are all nice and accepting to me. We love to play jokes and mess around. My school is very small so there not many people who don't know each other. We seem like a very tight net school/group, and we are very happy to accept or meet new people mainly because we don't know others than who we grew up with.

4. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I was mostly a lone wolf, the one friend i did make (and im still friends with him) is VERY talkative haha, well with me at least. never shuts up about video games and basically monologues (which is okay because i dont shut up either!). he says more gay things then i do though XD. even though he's straight, yeah, i totally believe him there haha.

we were inseparable in high school. people used to confuse us and call us by the other ones name. i am a VERY loyal friend though, very over protective. i sort of mothered him a bit, and was always quick to defend him, even against teachers. he's not that smart (which i would never tell him) constantly failing maths and english even in his A levels (you have to retake them if you didnt get a C in them, until you do get at least a C). he's a great guy but very.....forgetful at times as well