1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your dream life?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bunnydee, Jan 28, 2017.

1. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am self-confident, strong, independent. I live in an apartment community with recreation activities, community center, lots of people around. I have a good job working M-F weekends off. My apartment is decorated in my style with lots of color. I play music often and dance while cooking delicious meals that are not the generic I just need something to eat. I am not addicted to my computer or tv and spend time socializing with friends, being goofy, reading, writing, dancing, hiking trails and visiting every state park across the US, just enjoying life.

2. Cel

Cel

My dream life is simple I suppose, I just hope for financial security, and a stable home where I could just be myself and not be afraid of anything... I want to start a family of my own and give them the best treatment as possible.

3. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have self-confidence, high self-esteem, a job in journalism (editing, digital journalism, etc.), and a ton of friends. I have LGBT+ friends, friends with mental issues/problems, "party" friends, friends of different ethnicities, and other friends that I can't think of right now. I really want friends that I can relate to. I am friends with like-minded individuals who have struggled with some of my problems but in a different way. I live in a decent house that I can afford. I have came out as bisexual (or confused). I am feeling happy and satisfitied with the way that life is going. I go to nightclubs, bars, social events, social gatherings, and other events that are fun. I have tons of friends that follow me on social media. There are tons of people that love me. That is the dream life that I imagine myself having.

4. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am me. Nothing can destroy this or shake it.

I live in an old farm house near the sea with a lot of old animals (all animals from the shelter whose owner gave them away because they got too old). I want to give them a nice ending of their life.

I'm having a good job, maybe working part times? I don't know.

But I'm loving life!

---------- Post added 28th Jan 2017 at 09:22 PM ----------

I forgot: Of course, I'm having a lot of friends (also LGBT+-friends :slight_smile:)

5. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Id be confident and happy about myself. Id have no depression or OCD and could live easily everyday. my family would atill be together. Id have a better looking body (slim or lean cuz im a bit overweight atm) I would have a good relationship with someone I love dearly and we would be together as much as possible. I would be a few years older than i really am but still lovong in the presence and I would have a good job in which i make enough money to afford living on my own or with my partner. this is all never going to happen though brcause its all just a wish and not reality :icon_sad: :bang:

6. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to win the lottery and do whatever I want all day, which would mainly include sleeping.

7. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My dream life consists of going to Mars, then coming home to start a family with a pretty lady.

Or maybe just to the moon, or space in general...

I really want to go to outer space. I just want to so bad.

8. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A rural home, though still nearby (within 10 miles) of a nice city. Somewhere with forests, perhaps mountains, and lots of rainfall. Fair, wet weather is a must.

I live alone in a picturesque, industrial/rustic home of medium size. Perhaps just one story with a loft above. The walls are bookshelves. There is a large window overlooking nature, perhaps a lake. In the middle of the main room is a baby grand piano. There is a spiral staircase to the loft which is minimalist in design and sports my bedroom and a bathroom. Outside a small garden for growing herbs and maybe keeping some bees.

I have an electric car which takes me to my job as a neuropsychologist (at a university) or psychiatrist (with my own medical practice). My boyfriend lives in the city and we often see each other over coffee in local bookshops. He is a peaceful, sweet guy with original ideas and a way of pulling me out and complementing my harsh edges.

In my spare time I compose music which is moderately successful. It matters more to me that it is appreciated as art than whether it brings in money. I have, maybe, a pet bird or cat. On holidays I go down South to see my family who welcome me. My aging parents are proud of their son. They ask how my job is and are pleased to meet my boyfriend. My kid siblings, now in elementary and high school, are excited to see their older brother back home for a little while.

I am happy. I have people who love me for who I am and I don't have to pretend anymore. I've long since transitioned, am debt free, and work in both art and science. I have friends and a guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

9. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Live by myself again and physically also being a dude. Pretty bland, I know.

10. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically an episode of Barefoot Contessa.

I spend my day in a gorgeous home in a splendid neighborhood, surrounded by friends I love and a fantastic, supportive (almost unrealistically so) husband. Cooking, laughing, and enjoying life.

I really want kids too. So probably two children.

For a living I'd write. Mostly cookbooks. Maybe a novel or two. Or a newspaper column. My office would double as our library. Maybe my husband would write too.

Every summer we'd take the family to a country house in Europe somewhere. England, maybe France or Italy. For the holidays we'd go into New York City for some Christmas magic.

11. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a scholar at Oxford University. I get to spend lots of time working on mathematics and the secrets of the universe. I have Dr. in front of my name and a lot of letters after it. People respect me because they see me as wise and intelligent.

I live in a quaint house in Oxford with a beautiful wife and my pet snail. My wife is also an academic, but maybe in a different field. She's quite small, with long, brown hair. My house is full of books and artworks, and there's a little garden where we can grow flowers and stuff. It's in the city so I can get everywhere on my bicycle, which I ride every day.

I have a large collection of fountain pens and vinyl records.

My life is busy but I have time to appreciate music, architecture and poetry. My study of mathematics and my thirst for knowledge doesn't stop.

12. Embi

Embi Guest

I'm a happy, self-confident author living with my partner in a nice, modern flat in Hamburg or London. A lot of open space, an extra room just for books and at least two cats I saved from bad conditions. My friends are mostly queer people. I am a vegan feminist fighting for equality and visit my family regularly. My depression and insecurities magically disappeared.

13. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me it would pretty much be the life I have--loving husband, friends, reasonably nice home, a couple vacations a year--with the money part taken out of the equation. Seriously, if I could have my current life without having to work or worry about money I'd be golden.

14. Blackrainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd be a successful author and blogger, living in a beautiful home either surrounded by forests or overlooking city lights in the distance. I'd have a circle of close friends and be happily married- my wife and I would be close with our own and each other's families. We'd both be well mentally and physically, and look and dress the way we wanted to. I would cook for her every night and we'd drink wine by the fireplace or go on night walks and look up at the stars.

Here's to an ideal world I guess.

15. Amal

I will be a successful poet, and my boyfriend and I live a happy life. In a large home with a number of foster children.

16. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just want to be a successful filmmaker in the underground horror scene. If I'm not still in my hometown, then Pittsburgh would be my next best bet; especially if I can get a big place so my close friends can move in or crash with us.

Maybe I'm not as fucked up in the head too, but that's never going to change, even in my ultimate fantasy.

17. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, this question. Lol, it's complex for me.

1. I want a good career to support myself and to be independent. I'm a passionate person so I would need a career that is tailored to my interests and preferred career choice in some way, shape or form. I want a career where potential for growth is massive and unlimited. I'm a very ambitious and competitive person.
    2. Would like for my family to accept me for who I am. They don't know anything about my bisexuality. Doubt I'll tell them anytime soon until I get a job and move out. Even if I tell them reality will likely not be pleasant. This is what I desire the most, but it's also the least likely thing for me to obtain :frowning2:
    3. Getting over my anxiety and start being productive again. I was really depressed and attempted to take my life multiple times in late September/Early October 2016. Since then I've been slowly recovering and getting back on my feet.
    4. Being able to explore my sexuality more in practice. Mentally I think I've got it all figured out but I've only had sex once and it was an awkward experience. So, I would like to date men and women and learn more about my sexuality and get a better feel for what I like. Like, I'm bisexual, but who would I prefer to date, to marry, to fall in love with? I think I prefer guys slightly but one experience isn't enough to really get a grip on that for me.

So, down to specifics outside of the generics:
    - A career where I am excelling and making good money to be independent.
    - Have a life where I can travel and meet new people and try new things. Traveling is almost like a high for me.
    - A close group of friends (of all backgrounds etc...) like I had in college. Possibly also a religious community where I can be very involved with, but this isn't necessary. I can do Jewish things on my own and make my life a fulfilling one in a Jewish sense if I have a partner and/or family and friends to engage in these activities with me.
    - A spouse or partner, male or female, who I am in love with and have a balanced relationship with. He or she would be Jewish and we would have a Jewish home. Not super religious, just traditional. My partner would be very ambitious like me, in terms of career.
    - Would love to have kids - with a woman it would be much easier. With a man it'd be more difficult as Jewish law states a child is Jewish if the mother is Jewish, but it'd still be very doable. Would have to create a child via a Jewish surrogate mother or adopt from a Jewish organization, I guess. Would like to have 2-4 children.
    - Where I would like to live? Prefer the east coast. I'd prefer to live in a bigger state, population wise. NY, TX, FL, SC, NJ, MD, DC, VA, TN, GA, NC would prob round up my list.

18. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My life in daydreams...there's 2 main versions:

One is to be rich, have a big house with atleast 10 acres of property around it, but still be fairly close to the city. And pretty much anything I need I can make/build with what basically amounts to a small factory in the basement. But also to remain single & have all that oversized house/etc to myself.

The other is more focused on having a boyfriend of sorts...a guy to cuddle up with on cold nights & just in general be close with. (I guess you could say asexual boyfriend or something like that)

--------
    Not 100% sure which I'd pick if I was given the choice, but probably the 1st one :lol: since money can buy you happiness.

19. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In my dream life I am openly gay, maintaining the same relationships I have now with friends and family. I have a super cute husband, where we live in a nice house. We have two or three kids, one of them named Bronson because I love that name. I have a 2nd grade teaching job. It'd be nice if he was a teacher, too, so we could have our summers off with our kids. We'd vacation at Disney World every year. My husband and kids would love to cuddle up and watch Survivor every Wednesday night and the Green Bay Packers every weekend together. I'd be able to teach my kids about football, throw the pigskin around with them in the backyard, etc. During the summers we'd go camping, have bonfires and do fun activities in the warm sun. During winter we'd cuddle up in front of the fireplace watching Christmas movies. And most importantly, we'd all be happy and healthy.

20. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Being a freelance translator living in a quiet area in a house with a husband and we have enough income to be able to survive off of and have some disposable income.