1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We did it!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TOM666, Jan 25, 2017.

1. TOM666

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been posting about very hot "Straight" friend of mine that I've known for a long time and has always had my back, who aggressively flirts with me (kissing, wrestling, roughousing, tickling, getting me hard, etc.)
    Once he even cuddled with me overnight.

So I confronted him about his behaviour and he admitted he was attracted with me and confused about his sexual orientation, he was confused because he feels attracted to both sexes yet keeps on hearing about how bi people don't exist.
    I tried to comfort behind and explained that they do exist.

We went back to his apartment and he asked if I would kiss him and we had a passionately made out he did he really liked it and so did I
    Then he asked to cuddle, cuddling with him is one of my favourite things!.
    He asked me if I would be willing to have sex, I told him I needed to think sbout it cause I cherish our friendship and I get attached easily.

I realised that I already am sttached to him and zi love him and want to do what ever it takes to make him happy .

So we made love and it was wonderful he was so gentle and he never pushed Me and he was just so sweet!
    He told me he loved me and that he's had a crush on me for years, I told him I loved him too (it's the truth).
    He is just so good in bed so affectionate It's the best sex I've ever had![/B]
    He says sex with me if it's good as sex with a woman

The problem is he's just starting accept his sexuality (he's not even sure what he is).
    His family is very conservative and he's scared of what people will think.
    He's really scared, I try to comfort him.
    He is a very masculine guy so not many people would think he's gay.
    So I have to keep my relationship with him a complete secret!

When you're in a happy relationship you want to tell the whole world.
    He emphasises that is not embarrassed of me just afraid of what people will think if they find out he's gay/bi.

How long will this have to be a secret?
    Can I tell my two closest friends and swear them to secrecy?
    I really fallen for him and the thought of hurting him kills me.
    What do I do ?
    What would you do if you were in my shoes ?
    I really love him!

2. Henry1988

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Great for you! This is the situation im looking for with what im dealing with.

I think for now tho, even tho you are happy and want to talk about it, I think keeping it on the DL just until he figures it all out will be worth it. Maybe confide in ONE person if you need to, just so you can talk about it with someone, but you gotta respect his boundires with it, if word gets out you can push him right back in the closet, and then lose him entirely.

Im so happy for you and this is exactly what im hoping for haha..

3. rch1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not a whole lot of success stories on this site haha. Congrats dude

---------- Post added 25th Jan 2017 at 09:09 PM ----------

Just enjoy it for now and enjoy being with him even if it is secretly. If you guys really love each other everything will work out in the end

4. Brink1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah, this is such a sweet story. I'm happy for you.

It's a tricky situation when he's not out of the closet. By the way you express your feelings in the post, I'm getting the feeling you want to tell one of your friends? I get that.
    Is it possible to tell someone who you really trust and won't tell anyone about it?

And give him time... It can be a lot to process. But looks like you will be there for him.

Wish you all te best!

5. TOM666

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I only told my closest friend, let's call her "Jessica", I've known her for over 10 years and she's definitely trustworthy since she knew I was gay long before I came out to anyone else and kept my secret.

6. Iloveyoubabe

Iloveyoubabe Guest

I'm so happy for you and so proud of you(*hug*)(&&&)