1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need tips/advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sammmm66, Jan 25, 2017.

1. sammmm66

I have someone who sees me as just a friend and said as much after our first date. He doesnt think we can be anything more but I really like him. He's been honest about his feelings with me so i felt like i should be honest with him and tell him how i feel. does anyone have any advice or tips how to approach this?

2. TheChainedPegasus

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, you could have simply posted it on your first thread, it'd be easier for everyone ^^

It's a good thing you want to be honest to your new friend, when you want to tell him, just wait for a moment and when you are ready, tell him, be natural. It works easier if you stay natural.

May you both stay happy (*hugs*)

3. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This may seem harsh but you should move on rather than continue pursuing him, especially if he made it clear to you that he doesn't see you as anything more than a friend. Finding interests in other things will help you to move past your feelings, whereas continuing to focus on him will only strengthen them.

4. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree with AnAtypicalGuy, if he's made it clear that he's not into you, then telling him that you are only makes it uncomfortable for him. You can take the high road and try not to burden him with your feelings, and get over him on your own (with your friends help, perhaps)

5. sammmm66

ok no worries. understood.