1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you get your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jelipop, Jan 23, 2017.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had my first boyfriend when I was a freshman in high school. It was odd though, because years later he came out as gay and I came out as trans. We still laugh about that. I got into my first long term relationship when I was a junior in college.

2. Lovisa

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My first relationship was an online relationship - and it was with a girl from Belgium. I was 14. We online dated for a year.

First relationship with a guy that was in person? I was 21.

3. June Cleaver

At 12 the school bully decided I was his. The good part was everybody thought we were best friends and treated me good. I was tiny and likely would have been bullied as I looked like I was 12 into my 20's We stayed together until I was 20 and we lived together for the last two years.

There is no set age for dating, it will just happen when you least expect it. I have been by myself the last few years and I am not worried at all weather I will end up in another relationship. June

4. Jerry81

31 When I found my first girlfriend. Met online, and a year and a half later met in person.

#44 Jerry81, Mar 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  5. kaceegrace

I was 13. My openly lesbian best friend at the time basically texted me saying they liked me... and I realized I did too. I found this very difficult to deal with however, since I had always pictured myself with guys etc. After a few days and an awkward conversation where we basically set rules of who could know (I was super nervous lol), I agreed. We dated twice, and it finally ended in January... not to say that I don't still have feelings for them. Oh well, back to being single forever:icon_wink

6. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just a few days ago! He's really sweet!

7. L0ser

If online ones count, then two years ago or so. Found a group of lgbt+ people on a website, won't be specific, and I joined a group chat with about 10 or so teenagers. I talked to one guy a lot more though, and we "dated" for a while. We would talk to each other every night, compliment each other, tell jokes, do whatever. It was pretty fun, but one day he just stopped responding to me and I stopped going to that website.

I don't think that I would consider it a real relationship, and if we are talking about irl ones then I have not had one yet. Leaving my hometown and going to college will hopefully let me meet some more people.