1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One thing you have always wanted but never got...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by bunnydee, Jan 22, 2017.

1. bunnydee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always have wanted the leg lamp from A Christmas Story..

I never would buy one because #1 I thought it would out me, #2 I thought people would think it was cheesy..

2. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    platform boots.
    one of these "typically cybergoth" things, but their price is too high for my wages.
    also, a respirator. the only reason I never got one is that I couldn't find any information our local cybergoth shops.

3. A Number

HRT, destruction of the fascist regime, just simple stuff like that.

4. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    gosh yessss.... last year when our Underground-Store closed they had huge sales and some platform boots went down from 200€ to around 100€ Guess who missed his chance? At least my best friend bought them and sometimes I'm able to wear them anyways (If I beg for around two days before xD) but it's not the same... anyways soon I'll have mine.

But in fact I'm pretty sure I'll never get a Psyclon Nine Shirt

5. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ooo same, I don't have any band t-shirts despise of how desperately I've been searching them everywhere :lol:
    aah and it's not the same to borrow someone's thing, it's better to have your own :astonished: that was the chance :astonished:

I also have a problem with cybergoth corsets. I have two, but I obviously want more, and every time I find something absolutely wonderful... it's either terribly expensive or not in sale anymore.
    why am I not a millionaire.

6. June Cleaver

The only thing I just never got and always wanted one is a 1959 Buick Electra 225 in blue and white. I fell in love with one in the 1980's and was talked out of buying it which I regretted every since. Once again I saw one in the mid 2000'S on a lot I was driving by and it was not a 225 and did not have the ac and the loads of options the first one had, but the transmission was bad and could not be driven or I would have bought it on the spot. The dealer would not take a deposit or sell it as is but promised it was mine the moment it returned from the shop. The engine was knocking bad as well. I called for months and then finally I drove back across the state to find out it was sold $3000.00 cheaper to someone else. Sometimes I think we just are not meant to have everything we want.

7. BadassFrost

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  8. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Does a space frigate loaded with an army of semi-sentient robots count?

A Munificent?

[​IMG]

I mean, sure the Droids aren't the brightest, but they're smarter than a lot of world leaders. It would be more than enough to start colonization of a foreign planet and lead by example. Though I'd probably need to adapt more mechanical properties to survive on an alien atmosphere and remain functional that long, huh? :lol:

9. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I found their merch on a site called 'bandcamp' or something but since 2010/2011 I'm not quite sure about buying one. Also my family won't be amused if they'd see me a Shirt that says 'Psyclon Nine'.

Yeah, the whole goth-scene is pretty expensive. I try to make at least parts of my outfits by myself (a little benefit since it's called steampunk, so there are more chances to find DIY ideas xD if you're talented...) but yeah... it's expensive as hell.

I want (more) videogames xD but I don't wanna replace my old laptop and I don't got any gaming console ^^"

10. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    so true. ._. I do the same, some parts of my outfits are really expensive, some are bought in thrift stores and some are created by myself. still valid, goth is all about creativity :grin:
    can we trust these merch sites at all? :astonished: *is suspicious*

one more thing I will never get is Roland TR-909 (drum machine). I only have all of the samples in my computer... still better than nothing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    also, Ableton software is expensive and I just can't steal it. :lol:

11. Amdukias

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah... I'm glad my mother and aunt used to be goth/punk so I've got some pretty old fashioned stuff like a Chapeau Claque or a heavy black coat but I also look at the stuff on sale in our EMP-store (even if I hate it, they got 75% terrible stuff there. Online it looks much better).
    Some merch sites are okay I guess but best is to buy that stuff at concerts or in case of Nero it won't be that wrong if you'd just go to some store where they'd print your shirts.

My own bass............. I don't really know which one I'd chose (even if my borrowed Jackson is pretty awesome) but I think it will take years till I've got my own anyways

12. Jerry81

World peace. Just kidding, people can barely agree on whats for lunch.

More of a sexual drive. Mine is almost non-existent and always been.