1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Were you ever bullied?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LaurenSkye, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was bullied in middle school a little, but the worst was in 9 th grade a 10 th grader pulled a gun on me. I was also called fag a lot from middle school through highschool. But if you were in those grades in the early- mid 2000s every guy was called a fag at least once.

2. AlamoCity

Not really.

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nothing really extreme. A lot of things I'd consider people just not being nice, but not really bullying.

For the first part of highschool, there was a kid that was obcessed with me being gay, and he said a bunch of shit about that. Then there were a bunch of guys in my class that moved cafeteria tables everyday so I wouldn't find them and sit with them. RIP highschool, you won't be missed.

4. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope, I never really was

5. Mrcake

I had a horrifying childhood with bullying around 7-9th grade. I was a little on the heavier side back then and kids would call me fat. There was this one thug like kid who decided one day to be tough and try to mess me up. He kept pushing me into the radiator in the hallway and I wouldn't fight back because I didn't believe in that. We ended up both getting detention from this. Throughout the 7-9th period though I was bullied for a lot of reasons - mostly because I was a little heavier. Another reason was because I was a super late bloomer. I had a higher voice than the kids and wasn't mature. This was a really tough time for me and I still think I have some PTSD from it. This is why younger kids commit suicide. They don't have support from parents and teachers. Fortunately today I came out right and haven't been bullied since.

6. Shadowgirl37

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes but not because of being gay. I have several mental disabilities which cause me to act in ways unpredictable even to myself, from getting very angry and sad because of something as small as my bed sheets being not in the right order (it goes white blanket, top sheet, white comforter, then quilt, its cold where i live) to dropping everything, to just getting really hyper and then crashing and barely being able to function after, but then 5 minutes later be fine. Everything has gotten much better than when I was younger, which was when most of the bullying was. 9 YOs can be vicious man

7. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kindergarten through 12th grade, across four different school districts. I was called every name in the book and ostracized about pretty much everything. Back in 2nd grade this one girl put paint in my hair. In middle school there were these boys who liked to mock me for being shit at sports. (Let's just say there's a reason I play goalkeeper.) And in high school there was this one guy, nasty piece of work, who, among other things, liked to throw milk cartons at me in the cafeteria. Never hit me, though; his aim was atrocious. He threw one at me every day for about a month until I caught one and threw it right back at him. He wasn't a hard target; he was a 350-pound linebacker defensive tackle I don't know his position but he was a big motherfucker. And he was wearing his white varsity jersey the day I splattered CHOCOLATE milk on it on gameday. [​IMG] Oh, and there was this one guy who tried to pickpocket me in the middle of class. I punched him out of his damn chair.

I did find out later that the guy who threw milk cartons at me, who went to college on an athletic scholarship, blew his knee out in his first year there. So there was a bit of poetic justice there.

Oh, well, if I got anything out of all those years of being everybody's favorite target, I got a stinging sense of sarcasm and a penchant to just not give a damn what anyone thinks of me. :grin: And I was actually liked in college, so at least not my entire school career was a nightmare.

#27 ThatBorussenGuy, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  8. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was bullied in elementary and middle school, both mentally and physically. I never really understood why. But, I wasn't bullied in high school although some of the ones that bullied me in middle school were also in the same high school as me.

#28 Blood Elf, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  9. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah. I was bullied a lot in elementary school. In high school I just avoided most people, so they didn't really have any problems with me.

10. Natasha Elyssa

Yep. A large part of my life, nine years in fact. I faced heavy discrimination from students and staff. I personally blame them for destroying my family and turning them against me and for destroying my mental state. They are the reason I suffer from depression, anxiety, agression, self-consciousness. The list goes on! I went to an extremely corrupt, fugaise, school that I had to fight my way out of. It was horrible. I'd go on, but I can write a 300 page book on the things they did to me and others. That place ruined nine years of my life and destroyed what little I had piece by piece. That school is why my family is all torn apart. They abused me. They were corrupt and fugaise as all hell. I hate them, they ruined me. They're the reason I almost killed myself a few years ago. I hold them responsible for my depression and anger problems. They took my family and a large portion of my sanity and mental state. The torment I went through was insatiable, how I survived it is beyond me. If I didn't leave that school, I'd probably be dead or in jail right now. They're the reason I sometimes want to kill myself and end it all there. But for some weird reason, I always fight to survive. I always come back. I tend to beat the odds. I don't get it, but I've managed to survive extraordinary hardships. I hate them though, they will forever be the trash of the earth to me. They shaped who I am today, a survivor, but there's not a second I wouldn't replace within those nine years.

11. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My little sister got bullied a lot. It didn't stop until we moved away. But I would always stay by her side. I even became a little "bad girl", just so her bullies would stop. They actually did, when I was with her. But well it didn't stop them when I wasn't around.

I always try to stand up to bullies (even if they don't bully me), but it's important for me that nothing bad happens to the people around me.

12. Iloveyoubabe

Iloveyoubabe Guest

I was bullied in middle school and high school, but never in elementary school. It started in 7th grade. It was never physical bullying, just verbal. I was really shy in school, and got bullied and teased a lot because of it. I was a bit of a loner, and didn't have many friends.

13. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes because i was always one of the smallest (in year 7 i was the second smallest in the school) and it always did hurt me and when i first came to friend that i trusted more than ANYONE a bully overheard it and kept saying homophobic things towards me which really hurt me and since it kept happening i even thought about suicide on a few occasions (wow writing this is already making me remember that bully) but luckily i never went through with suicide but word SOMEHOW got around the school and eventually everyone knew that i almost committed suicide (im not gonna say what i did).

14. holtzysorry

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wasn't bullied that much during school cause I hid that I was a lesbian. I was too scared and worried about what people would say or think about me without truly getting to know me.

15. theskylitup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  16. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Come out*
    without suicide*

17. ravenscarlett

I was bullied in middle school, but not so much in high school. People would make fun of me for being an early bloomer, but would then sexually harass me (nothing too bad). I would also be made fun of for being adopted until I got mad and scared the crap out of them for it. The bullying got worse when girls started rumours that I was a lesbian (which ended up being partially true but whatever). In middle school, many people were homophobic so it caused me to lose almost all of my friends which was further solidified when I became suicidal. No one really understood depression or what I was going through at 12 years old. Eventually people learned to grow up and now things are fine. It's just a lovely high school experience filled with fair-weather friends.

18. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ever since the earliest "grade schools" all the way up to mid high school. Continued for years, though when it started getting violent I didn't take it so well. I'm sure I could have handled it better, but the teachers and principals did nothing to stop it. Pushed a filing cabinet onto the one who beat me, and got a little carried away on the one who stabbed me whacking them with a backpack... I get it, nerd rage and all, but violence isn't and wasn't the answer. No permanent injuries to me or them, it could have been worse. They probably got bullied too after getting smacked around by the school laughing stock, considering their peers... I hope they've found reason.

There has to be some way to educate these lost children, something. Knowledge to cure their ignorance and apparent desperation, but some are just stubborn I suppose.

19. lonewolf79

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wasn't physically bullied but I was teased a lot in high school ... guys would say things and call me names even though I was so deep in the closet and hid it. They were just full of themselves though... But later when I eventually came out, my therapist said that it was a form of bullying...