1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Definitely into guys, but I'm a bit confused about girls (talks about sex stuff too)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NikkisHideout, Jan 10, 2017.

1. NikkisHideout

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright, so I'm feeling quite confused at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'm gay - I'm definitely attracted to other boys, I think they're hot, I fantasise about them, and if I imagine points later in life, like being in a relationship, moving in, perhaps getting married, then I want to have that with a guy. No doubt on that part.

But, and here's when the weird stuff starts (beware, now shit gets a bit sexual!):

When I fantasise about guys, it's about me being dominated by them. I've never even kissed anyone before, but I'm very much into the idea of submitting to a guy. But I found that I can also get off to thinking about girls, but, like, only above the waist. The idea of (or just mention of) anything below a girl's skirt repulses me and makes me want to throw up, but at the same time, I get off at the thought of female "endowment" above the waist (yes, I'm a blushing virgin who can't even spell "sex" without stuttering).

I really don't know what to feel right now. I want to be dominated by boys, but I also imagine getting sexual with girls, as long as it doesn't involve full-on intercourse. I have no idea what to call that, and I feel like not only I have to be gay (no problems with that, but sooner or later other people will give me trouble for that), but I can't even be properly gay. Also, I've come out to quite a few people, and I'm afraid of having to nullify that statement, because a coming-out isn't really something you can take back.

Every advice would be very appreciated.

Nik

---------- Post added 10th Jan 2017 at 10:01 PM ----------

P.S: I also can't really imagine being with a female - kissing, perhaps, at most, but even that idea feels uncomfortable. Basically I feel fine imagining very explicit things with girls (though I always feel bad afterwards), but the mere thought to actually be in an intimate situation with a girl is really weird or even outright repulsive.

2. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Definitely into guys, but I'm a bit confused about girls (talks about sex stuff t

Wow I can literally identify with almost everything you have just said.

I'm afraid I can't really help you as I'm in pretty much the same situation as you, it will be interesting to see what other people have to say.

3. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Definitely into guys, but I'm a bit confused about girls (talks about sex stuff t

There is nothing wrong with you! I don't think you have to be completely repulsed by girls to call yourself gay.. You can see yourself with a guy and it feels right to you..since the thought of you being with a girl makes you feel uncomfortable it's obvious that you're a perfect gay man
    Don't think about it too much.. Just do what you like!

4. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

You just sound gay to me. Sometimes we have intrusive thoughts about the non preferred sex, but if you really don't want to have sex with them....you're probably gay.

5. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Most mammals, of both genders, like boobs. I don't think it changes your basic identity, which sounds gay. But maybe you will find a girl who only wants to play above the waist. There are all types out there.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I concur. Plenty of gay guys can see a certain level of attraction in people of both sexes, but the idea of actual sex is a complete turn-off. From what you describe, you sound either gay or Pretty far toward the gay end of the spectrum.

7. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I feel sort of similar. I'm attracted to guys and I have no interest in being the active partner, but I'm unsure of how I feel about women sexually. I'd like to possibly experiment someday, but like I said I have no interest in being the person doing the penetration.

Just curious, theoretically how do you feel about the thought of having sex with a woman wearing a strap-on?

8. NikkisHideout

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Thanks for your responses, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who worries about that, and thanks for your advice!

Uh. I don't know? Never really thought about it. First thought that comes to my mind is something like, "kinda really hot, but also kinda not really what I want."

---------- Post added 11th Jan 2017 at 06:53 PM ----------

(The above) Like something I could think about, but something where I'd rather run away if it were real.

9. NikkisHideout

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm hesitant to push a one year old thread, but since I last posted here, stuff has sort of changed and since other people said they had similar concerns, I thought I might give an update.

I don't really want to put a label on my sexuality at the moment, but what comes closest would be "a gay pansexual" to me. Over the past year, I've found myself attracted to several people, some of whose assigned sex I don't even know, some who are trans blokes, some who are AFAB genderqueer. I've worried a lot about "being wrong" in being attracted to them and it was really something I struggled with, but at this point, I've pretty much stopped caring. What I do now is, I know WHAT I want (guys) and I know what I DON'T want (vaginas), but with everything in between, I just don't care about their sex if I am attracted to them. That's why I thought pan.

I've a friend I'm close with and attracted to and we talk about sex a lot and I found that unlike I said above, I actually wouldn't mind them taking me with a strapon and as long as I don't have to get close to their bits, I don't really mind the breasts. While I still go with gay for less-expert people, I go with gay / pan among my friends at the moment.