1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News YPG Edmonton Man Killed by ISIS while fighting in Syria

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Linkmaste, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Linkmaste

2. ThatRangerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No, but I had a very close friend in Unit 217 (Israeli Special Forces,) and I lost her to Hamas, so I kind of know what you are feeling. I'm sorry for your loss . . . :'(

3. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't, but I lived with the fear I was going to when my BF was overseas helping people in Iraq to fight them. He knows people who live in Northern Iraq, and a few of them have been injured or killed fighting ISIS. Although I wouldn't go over there, if I lived there I certainly would take up arms and fight them. For me personally I'd rather take the chance of dying while fighting than being some ISIS sex slave.

Sorry for your loss.

#3 sldanlm, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  4. Linkmaste

Thank you for the condolences. I just want to make sure his body comes back. So far, ISIS hasn't given it up along with Lock'S body too.

I'm also sorry about your friend. I have respect for the Israeli special forces.

They make my blood boil still. I can't imagine what that was like having your bf go out there. I would rather die than do anything they asked me too. I'm just glad he died quick rather than be tortured.

#4 Linkmaste, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017