1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have any of your crushes ended well?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faultyink, Jan 3, 2017.

1. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    all of the guys i like are straight...

2. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Short answer: no

First one got into a relationship before I could tell him (wasn't planning to, anyway), same for the second one, third one rejected me after months of flirting with him and I ended the fourth crush myself after I learned he met some of my deal breakers.

Even when it's other people who crush on me, it doesn't end well. I used to get really defensive in my elementary school years and when I moved to Quebec City, the guy who liked me was a huge jerk.

For real, I really want a relationship, but the more I progress, the more hopeless I become. They're always straight.

3. Weregild

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No.

Recently two different people expressed some sort of interest in me, though, but I didn't reciprocate. If I'm going to expose myself to someone it better be while we're in a relationship and for that I really need to like and trust them, to a almost irrational degree. But maybe I should consider pursuing someone randomly, for the sake of experience and meeting up societal expectations.

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I forgot, said crush ended up being a druggie and I no longer talk to him.

5. Glowing Eyes

6. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess it depends on your criteria. Nobody I've liked has ever liked me back (shocking), but I can honestly say I've never regretted telling someone how I feel.

I don't really talk to him much, but one of them I consider a friend and would trust him with anything. The latest one is incredible and I desperately hope I figure out a way to become a life-long friend. He's a really special person and my life is so much better with him in it, even if he doesn't feel much for me.

7. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm still having a crush but I already knwo it's not going to end well... She's straight, so I'm just silently dying:bang:

8. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Some crushes on straight people ended in friendship though I never actually confessed to having a crush. *shrug*

Friendships are as important as relationships though so I'm not complaining.

9. Dingdang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not really. I have pretty much trained myself to avoid becoming too attached, and my only serious crush is the current two-year one for a really outgoing and capable girl I somehow only have a romantic attraction to. She's never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, but I'm pretty sure she's straight. At this point in my life, I really do not have the time to be in a relationship, just like her. We're just too busy with school and other business.

10. Terry Ja

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No. Unfortunately.

11. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amicably, at best.

My most recent ended quite painfully though. He died. The feelings were mutual though; we even discussed dating and starting a relationship.

12. Spot

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No (so far)

13. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nope. Fortunately they've been gay, but they still didn't end well

14. Embi

Embi Guest

I've had like three crushes in my whole life and none of them ended well. The first one rejected me (which I knew he would and my "best friend" was a fucking bitch to make me confess because she knew he liked her), the second one I never did anything about and just ignored it and the third one was actually mutual but we broke up very quickly because of distance.

15. Naos210

It's never worked out for me. As of today, they've all been female, and well, I usually get rejected or I don't even bother because I already know they don't feel the same way.

16. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    This! So much!! lol

17. ChameleonSoul

My first serious crush was this one guy that I went to high school with. I had feelings for him for a good chunk of high school and by my junior year I was head over heels for him. Towards the end of the year I heard from a good source that he was gay and that set an immediate alarm in my head telling me to rush at the chance. That was until he asked one of my female friends to prom. Needless to say, I didn't go to prom that year and wallowed in self-loathing instead.

The next person was actually someone I met on EC and we had a sort of long distance thing going my last year of high school. Unfortunately we lived 4,500 miles away from each other and things didn't really work out. We still both consider each other good friends and I'm actually glad that things ended up working out the way they did.

The last guy I met a few months after things ended with the other person and I was starting my first year of college. I considered him as just a friend for several months and it took a while after we met for me to have feelings for him. It all came to a head last year (a year ago from Sunday to be exact) when I was going to walk with him to his parents' house while he was visiting them for the weekend. He said that he would be fine and that nothing bad would happen to him. Turns out he was wrong about that.

So, point being, my love life is a giant, steaming pile of bullshit.

18. Ljjgreat2017

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ive had two legitimate crushes so far. After that, I've noticed different attractions to various people. To answer your question, I would have to say no because of the circumstances. I was too shy to talk to my crushes.

19. Vonn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had many crushes, and quite a few have led to short flings or 4-5 month relationships that fell apart due to one reason or another.I've only ever had one that has truly worked out for me, the others went awry due to either parental intervention or sexuality of crush. Well, there was one other case, but that was just for the summer and neither her nor I really talk about it anymore. The one that did work out for me is my most recent girlfriend. I've known her since she was in Kindergarten (we're a few months apart, but she's one grade below me). I had crushed on her since about 6-7th grade, but assumed she was straight or had not grown to a point in maturity where she began to form true crushes. She came out as bisexual to me recently and when I asked her out, she said yes! Talking more to catch up since she was still in Junior High during my Freshman year, I found out that she had apparently crushed on me since she was in 3rd grade and had always been too nervous to ask me out. We're happily together now and I hope that my relationship with her will be healthier and more peaceful than some of my past relationships with those I had dated before.

20. darkbulan

it always ends in crushing my feelings for the crush. haha!