1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binding large breasts

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by i am just me, Jan 3, 2017.

1. i am just me

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to buy a binder but I am not sure which brand and model I should pick. I have rather large breasts (about 34-36 C). Would a half or a full binder work better? Which brand do you recommend? Also, do you know which brand is affordable to order in Europe?
    If you have any experiences that would help me a lot.

2. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so I've been doing a lot of research about binders and from what I found was a GC2b full length is best for me. My chest is a 32DD and from what I found half binders don't work quite as well with larger chests because it squishes them down or something and looks funny (as far as I can remember) but full length smooth things out.
    I've ordered a binder (black GC2b full length) and I shall come back to you when I get it to say what I think.

3. BenFreeman

I am finding that the half binders roll up on mine, and I am tending to slip out the bottom...so I have to look at getting a full length next.

grief

4. Austin226

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I definitely suggest GC2b, either the half or the full. The full length is my personal favorite, but I haven't found anything wrong with the half length. The longer one just seems to bind a little better, I think.

5. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm back again; I got my binder two days ago and have worn it for a combined 12 hours since then. It's very comfortable - more so than my bra because there's no knobbly bits or tags to itch. It did roll up once but I had it tucked into my trousers the rest of the time and it seems to work pretty well. Apart from the occasionally chest fixing, it gets me decently flat. It's much easier to get on and off than expected and overall I'm very happy with it so far.
    The binding material only goes to the bottom of my ribs and I think if it stopped there it would annoy me and there would be a noticeable bump at the end. Because my binder is a full length it just feels like a swim suit.

6. Cailan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm still working on finding a binder that works on my G/H cup breasts. So far, no go. I'm getting breast reduction surgery this spring/summer, I hope, which would get me down to a D or DD, which would be much easier to bind.

7. Grundy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Just replying because I noticed that you're a cup size smaller than me when I first started binding. I went with the tri-top chest binder from underworks. People recommended that I get a long binder because of my size and weight at the time. But it was hot and I didn't want to have to tuck it into my pants so I went with the, shorter, tri-top. It got me down to an a cup, and with the right placement of the chesticles they looked like small pecks.

Since it didn't go all the way down it did have a tendency to roll up from time to time, but it was easy to fix. I could just pretend like I was scratching an itch and pull it back down. It became less of a problem as I lost weight and my chest flattened. Still wear them now, but I wear a magi cotton wonder bra for work and exercise.

8. i am just me

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I decided to get a GC2B tank binder and it was a good choice. I'ts surprisingly comfortable and I'm nearly flat when I'm wearing it. I can only recommend it.

9. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the gc2b full ones are the same as the half one except with the stretchy swimsuit material continues down so it looks like a vest. If you think you'll get boobage coming out the bottom with the half ones then get a larger size so you can tug it down more and get a full length which will help smooth it out a bit. By the way, I've tried different gc2b sized binders, and the actual size of the binding panel doesn't get longer when you go up a size.