1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your daydreams or fantasies?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stride, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me too

2. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Possessing magic healing powers so I can heal people and torture them nonstop :icon_twis

Having crazy unrealistic duels that transcend time and space

If hyperphantasia is a legit thing, then I definitely have it

3. LovelyLex

They usually involve me being a passable girl. I day dream about getting to do things like slumber parties and spending time with girls who accept me as a girl

4. gliding

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I daydream about fighting. Usually I am saving someone from a dangerous situation but I also daydream about fighting people in a variety of situations.

I find it interesting, it's just where my head goes when I'm trying to fall asleep or resting.

5. WarmEmbrace

Odd power fantasies, where I have power at the start then I am stripped of it and abused somehow by someone or something who takes pleasure in doing it. :icon_redf . Like I would be the benevolent goddess of a small world and I make sure it is a small paradise where everyone is happy, and an evil god and comes and enslaves me and shames me before my people. And I have to figure out a way to break free and save everyone and banish the evil god, but the fantasy never gets to that point, it stops at the point of enslavement and shaming, because I grow to like it, I long for it and I feel guilty about it.

Also I sometimes dream that I do something good world for the world, like a scientific discovery that cures a major disease, or provides free energy :slight_smile:. Or have magic powers that do the same :slight_smile:.

6. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mine are a little "out there" for sure, but why not! More or less a direction I'd like to see science taken. Mostly magnetism and robotics, but I suppose it's rather "sci-fi" at our point of technological development.

I'll spoiler this, because it's flipping huge and my mind has been going over this all day.
    Mine is a floating city, just below the point of atmospheric thinning. "The Revenant's Refuge" held in the sky by advanced technology designed to amplify the effect of the Earth's own magnetic field or so, comprised of majorly black and purple metal spires that act as watchtowers to the world below.

The sides would act as docking bays for surveillance drones, normally completely harmless and oblivious, but when their watchful eyes detected the most horrific and unspeakable crimes hordes of much more lethal drones would swarm the area. Say a human trafficker is detected on a remote island, the watchers would send a signal that summons the various attack drones and causes them to engage on and eliminate the target.

Petty crimes including theft and property damage would be left to the local police, if there's nobody at risk then the drones aren't bothered. Heck, the drones wouldn't care if you stole the crown jewels. The smallest would be a flying wasp-like poison dart, akin to the paralyzing venom of certain spiders. These would slow down hostiles and help in capturing targets with important information. The medium unit would be a "small-ish" walker about the size of a tall human, armed with high-intensity weaponized beams of light; These would be fast and deadly but not the best defensively. The final unit for the most brutal conflicts would be a large and heavy humanoid machine with a 360° rotational camera acting as the head. It would not be weaponized, but rather built of incredibly durable materials intended to withstand anything from a rocket launcher to an atomic bomb. This unit would protect the others and tear down walls and obstructions, humans fear what they cannot destroy.

That would be the practical purpose anyway, ridding the world of it's most violent individuals. No more rapists, serial killers, slavers, traffickers, terrorists. They'd be nothing more than skeletons of the world's archaic past, piles of ash, and well, literal skeletons. I'd love to have a beautiful floating paradise to educate and liberate the world of suffering, slowly moving around and accepting anyone kind enough. Strong scientific education and robotic surveillance would ensure a peaceful environment, and levitating above the ground would protect it from natural disasters and malicious trespassers.

I also had the idea of a unique form of entertainment. Sure the US has it's "football" or whatever, but we would have unique stadiums dedicated to a sort of "robot fighting arena" with little cleanup involved. How might I keep it free of debris and repairs one may ask? Two teams of liquid metals, think Mercury vs Gallium for example. A specialized core would use the previously mentioned advanced magnetic technology to form the metal into the player/AI's desired shape, say a raptor or a four-legged mech. The core would be moved about by electromagnetic pylons all over the stadium. So if "Team Gallium Lilly" wanted to re-form her core's incarnation into the raptor, the core would pull the metal into that shape and a wireframe representation of the entity would be shown over it, showing the team's colour. The pylons would control it's movement, resulting in a manifestation that resembles a real creature. Think of it like a real life Pokémon battle to some extent. If one team's monster is "damaged" the core will respond and lose some of it's metal, if a monster is "slain" the core would be removed from the arena, and the liquid metal would become a "puddle" of sorts. In teams with multiple competitors an ally unit can absorb the metal of any fallen friendly unit and adapt into a larger and more imposing monster. (Ex: two ally raptors go down, allies are the same metal and can absorb them to become a Tyrannosaurus)
    When a person is disqualified their core would go inert and lose it's form, same with an ending match. Due to it being all holograms and liquid metals, there are no damaged parts to replace after every match and one can play to their heart's content, so long as they aren't absolutely hogging it. (Got to share, folks!)

So you could essentially have Mercury (Red holograms and robotic incarnations) vs Gallium (Blue holograms and dinosaur incarnations) as example teams. Outside of official teams you could have just two kids having fun, if one wants a purple spider and the other wants a neon yellow shark they can go at it. There'd never be any cleanup or "sports injuries" as the cores are the ones taking the heat, and those aren't even getting damaged since they in turn control liquid metal puppets.

I don't know, just some wild ideas. Surely all of them can be refined and streamlined with a bit more effort.

#26 Kira, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  7. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i tend to daydream about having fun and enjoying everyday life with people i admire, but don't know yet, or don't know well, or will have no chance of knowing.