1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your crush stories??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faultyink, Dec 30, 2016.

1. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm just really curious !!

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Quite recent. Had a crush on this quiet guy in my history class. I'm pretty sure I thought he was cute and I wanted to talk to him. I did talk to him. I requested to follow him on instagram and I sent a message saying that he's a cool guy and that I would like to be his friend. He declined the friend request. And I think he read the message and I guess proceeded to block me. And I blocked him back. Haven't talked to him ever since. Anyways that's all.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't had a crush in 3+ years, and neither ended in anything. My most recent one was on my best friend- rejected of course. Beforehand it was on an RP partner I knew for several months but we couldn't do anything about it since the distance was massive.

4. BreakinDaylight

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kind of have a crush on this guy I've been talking to. We've talked daily for almost two months now and are kind of good friends. We call each other Husband and babe, it's kind of cute and I absolutely love it. :icon_redf

I like how we are now though, so I don't think I will pursue a relationship. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I currently have a crush on my best friend. She's also a lesbian and we've kissed before...a peck, nothing anymore than a friend thing. She's currently in a relationship...so stuck in a rut and I don't see any reason she'd like me..so it'll probably always be this way, but at least we're close friends. I value our friendship too much and I'm scared me telling her could hurt it...idk.

6. ARC36

This summer I went away to a program at a college for high schoolers, met a girl there who I developed a bit of a crush on. We were best friends for the 6 weeks we spent living there. Stayed up late together, slept over in each others rooms against the rules, navigated the mazes of dorm hallways to meet up with each other at night and work on projects and talk until 2am about our lives. We ate breakfast lunch and dinner together, and sat out on the school grounds working. She would fall asleep and I would swat mosquitos off her. We would explore the city and she would talk me out of jumping fences and trespassing into old abandoned buildings. She even admitted to maybe liking girls (however much I detest being born female). I cried the day we left. I still text her.

Recently found out she got into the college we attended and planned on going. I really want to go to the college, both because I love the school, and I want to see her again, to be friends at least, if nothing else. I know I could get in, but I'm way too poor to pay tuition. I got into the summer program on a scholarship, it was a once in a lifetime chance. I want to relive it, I want to see her again, but I can't afford it. I can only work hard and hope.

7. Enjel

Enjel Guest

Mine ended in a bit of a tragedy.

I just remember having a spell-binding crush on a boy a grade lower than I was in high school. For a number of years, I couldn't shake my crush off this guy. I would steal glances at him when I got the chance; we had the same teacher but during different periods, and I remember I got hold of his homework; when no one was looking, I'd study his handwriting and thought it adorable.

I remember writing in my journal, "He looked like a knight in armor colored about as the shimmering snow-capped mountains on a chilly, frost-bitten winter day."

At the end of my high school year, I had consulted someone to see how I could make friends with him, and to let him know how I felt. This person had suggested that I write a letter to him since I had made it clear that I was so nervous around him. I did; however, I had someone else deliver the letter to this young man.

I never got a reply back - let alone - gotten word that he had received the letter.

Somewhere along all of this, I had summoned the courage to ask him on a social networking site if he was gay like I was; his definite answer was, "Sorry ... But, nope, I'm straight."

When I look back at all of this, I realize I was pretty head-over-heels for this guy. And, looking closer, I was only captivated by his appearance. I really wanted to get to know him, but I never got the chance. I, at least, was confident enough to have him sign my yearbook.

It was as though I was in a relationship with a cold, brick wall.

8. Blackrainbow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We've been friends since we were five. She's very in to guys and occasionally mentions androgynous girls or gender-fluid people as being attractive. I am a rather feminine, decidedly not-androgynous looking lesbian. Long story short, it's not happening but that doesn't stop me from wanting to kiss her whenever we're alone together.

9. wysiwyg1212

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have a huge crush on a work colleague. It s a fairly new crush. He is engaged to be married this year, but he keeps telling me I am cute and a beautiful man, which makes it hard to stay level headed. I don't even think he is gay. But he is a really cute guy and such a sweetheart.

10. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Currently crushing on a handsome transgentleman who is also crushing on me. We have English 10 together, and we both liked each other since the first week of the year, but I thought he would never notice me, he was too good looking, and he thought that I was content with being alone. Now we talk almost every day, and we hug a lot <3

11. MulticoloredSox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't crushed on any one for quite some time, but I once crushed on this one girl and I remember she wanted to take 'Music' the next school year so I ended up taking that too instead of 'Latin' cause I thought she was cute :eusa_doh: I still regret it to this day

12. Zaidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have had quite a few crushes... I'll tell about the most recent one. It was my first day at my new school, I entered the class and the first person I saw was this cute guy. He wasn't quite, but was cute and funny. Well, he instantly made me nervous so I walked through the class and found an empty seat at the corner... I kept peeking at him after every little while... And soon realized that I had a crush. I am a nice guy and people often talk to me, they like to talk to me... I became friends with everyone soon and started to talk to everyone. I talked to that guy a few times too, but with everyone else around, I was too shy to talk to him alone. I did talk to him on Facebook as well, but only about school and other things, never personally. Well few weeks went by and somehow, I have no clue how, others came to know I liked that guy. And they started making fun of me, in the traditional way... And I always just sitting there trying to hold my embarrasement. I told them not to do this because he will not like it, and this gave them another joke and an assurity stamp that I liked him. I am such a dumb person! Well so after a few days, their jokes started to fade. When I tried to message him that I was sorry for all this mess, I came to know that asshole had blocked me! And I was like "now what?" Well then it was a few days of crying and sorrow because I really liked him and wanted to be friends with him. But fuck my life, huh...

13. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    cute guy at school, don't have any classes with him, not sure what grade he's in, tragically has a girlfriend, but we listen to the same music and sometimes trade suggestions i guess. he's really weird, idk it's cute.

---------- Post added 5th Jan 2017 at 08:07 AM ----------

also for some reason i think his girlfriend is like really lowkey bitter that we talk occasionally. idk i'm not passing as male and she seems like the jealous type.

14. Assassin'sKat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a crush on this girl at work once. Oh my god, I couldn't think about anything else when I looked at her. She was so cute. :icon_redf I really liked being around her. But then she quit to move to Washington. Now I'm the only girl in my department of my job....
    Whatever man she had a boyfriend anyway. :eusa_doh:

15. Nanodae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Crushing big time on a work colleague of mine. The age gap is pretty big though, plus she's straight so it would never work out.
    It's mad when you have a crush on someone they become the most beautiful person you have ever seen, then when it fades you don't see that anymore.
    This one has yet to fade though.