1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jojo

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Soundwave, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Soundwave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Any JoJo bizarre adventure fans here? If so who's your favorite Jojo and what's your favorite stand remember to put spoiler warnings !

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am! Only started watching it this year (from Phantom Blood to Diamond is Unbreakable). My fandom only comes from the anime, I havent read the manga yet. I heard that it gets better in the manga so Im looking forward to reading it :slight_smile:

My favorite Jojo is Joseph. He may not be as strong as Jonathan but he is very smart. I love him even more in Star Crusader :grin:

Heirophant Green is my favorite stand but Rohan Kishibe is my favorite character. Heirophant Green has a REALLY cool ability! If I were to be a stand user, I'd like to have a stand with similar ability to it. Rohan is cuuuuuuute and seeeeeeexy as fuck :grin: His wardrobe is fucking LOVELY. He is one anime character that I am crushing (big time) on right now. And to add to his sexiness, HE'S A FUCKING ARTIST!!! <3

I also made a version of me and my boyfriend as stand users :grin: I used the P4 art style because its easier lol! My stand is named Savage Garden and my boyfriend's is Nine Inch Nails. Savage Garden is a swarm type stand that can turn into any kind of plant life (from wooden shield to thorny vines). Nine Inch Nails' ability includes blades that can cut through anything and inflicts wounds that wouldnt heal.
    Here is the artwork!
    [​IMG]

3. Soundwave

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omg that's beautiful!!!!!!

4. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Did someone said Jojo?

My favorite part is Vento Aureo, but Jojolion may be getting that place depending on how it continues. I love everything about VA, like the suporting characters like Narancia (He is the cutest thing ever) and Mista, the different stands, all of the fights, etc... The only thing that I don't like too much is Giorno, but he is still a good Jojo.

My favorite stand is hard to pick, but some options are Harvest, Bad Company, All along the Watchtower, King Nothing, Bohemian Rhapsody, Weather Report and Hey Ya!. I love stands that are made of a lot of smaller stands or such different concepts (Just look what Wheater did in the Savage Garden arc) ...and Hey Ya!, but you can't dislike Hey Ya!. It is so useless, but so good.

Theres also the big baddies, like Made in Heaven, FA3RP and King Crimson

My favorite Jojos are Jolyne and Joseph. I love Joseph's tricks at fight, his smart fighting style and how he uses his secret tecnique. I like how Jolyne does things her own way, mixing both Jotaro's "punch first and ask later" style and Joseph's fighting style (Meteor Boot!), how she is as a character in general and how different she is to other Jojos (for reference, look what she think of snails).

(And GreenRanger, that artwork is glorious! I wish i could draw like that)

5. Some Dude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was really hoping this was going to be a thread about the singer JoJo

6. killswitch0029

I just started it a few days ago. Seems like it'll be pretty good