1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Game Superpowers?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Elysian, Dec 26, 2016.

1. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I so badly want a PS4, closest I play is beyond two souls and heavy rain. I still need to do a second play trough though

And I changed my mind ! I want to float like in Journey *with a scarf* !!! (Beautiful game, recommend it for anyone, the multiplayer is awesome to. U cant invite each other and sometimes without words u understand one another, u cant chat. U will only know who u played with at the end credits)

2. Lazuri

Play it on PC? It's not a very demanding game and the graphics themselves are very stylized, so it looks pretty good even when the settings are pretty low.

For the record, Journey is my second favorite game. That game blew my mind when I played it the first time.

3. Elysian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I never got round to Beyond Two Souls but I did play Heavy Rain and loved it (even the Shaun shouting simulation mini-game :lol: ) I had Journey on PS3 but never had the time that it deserved to appreciate it...I'll have to fix that in the future. Have you played any of the TellTale Game series? TWAU, TWD, TFTB etc? When I think of Heavy Rain and LIS I always think of TellTale as well because of the quicktime events.

4. killswitch0029

I'd love the ability sims have to acquire a house and a job they're capable of moving up in

5. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so true:lol::icon_sad::tears:

6. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Another cool ability that'd be useful is Hazama/Terumi's ability from BlazBlue which is called "mind eater" which is basically the ability of removing somebody's memories and using them against that person or somebody else if you really wanted to.

7. Lazuri

Reminds me off Nilin from Remember Me. She has the ability to intrude into a person's memories and remix them so that the target remembers the sequence of events differently. She used this to, for example, make an assassination target believe he killed his wife in rage, prompting him to kill himself.

8. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It is on PC ? :eek::eusa_danc:eek::eusa_danc I am looking at the requirements directly ! My laptop unfortunately has intel HD....I need to relocate before I get a new pc first. But I am going to try it. So happy it is on pc!

That game is indeed mind blowing, piece of art !

Oh lol are we talking about the part where he is searching for his son ? hahahaha :lol: Shauuuun...SHAAUUUUN....Shauuuuuunnnnn!!!!!!

Did you replay it? I find it hard to make hurtful decisions, I know its a game but I cant help but feel bad. Same as the RPG Knights of the old republic. So annoying ! :lol:

When it comes to locations and game play I think I liked 2 souls better, but Heavy Rain has been a long time not sure if my memory is playing tricks on me.

And yeah ! I got Game of thrones on ipad, and the walking dead on ps3 ! Love those types. Did not play all yet. Loved story branching games that you can influence since teenager. Thats also why I got hooked on RPG games.

#48 PianoKeys, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2017
  9. Lazuri

The best part is when the game glitches out and the "press X to Shaun" option literally never goes away, not even in cutscenes

10. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    lol ! And if you press it in cutscenes ????? Will he shout ?

Reminds me of when I laughed so hard at Dead Rising, I do have it in case for multiplayer dont play it much. Anyways, I put a huge legohead on my head. (U can wear anything almost) There was a serious cutscene, and there my character was, big yellow face, big smile.

Could not stop laughing, not a glitch. But sooo funny ! I didnt know it at that moment so : o )

11. Lazuri

Eeyupp.

[YOUTUBE]vEK5VxDMMjo[/YOUTUBE]

12. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    lol lol x2 + lmao hahahahaha omg he still shouts when he is looking straight at him. hahahahah tearing up here hahah so stupid his mouth still moves hahahahaha this is so funny !

---------- Post added 17th Feb 2017 at 12:44 PM ----------

did you knew who was the abductor by the way ? or were you shocked ?

13. Lazuri

I was surprised, but mostly because I didn't think the writing would be so bad. They did a fuckton of cheap excuses and plotholes to make it near impossible to suspect him.

14. PianoKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes I agree if I remember correctly the interaction with him made it impossible to suspect him indeed. I was surprised to but kinda like okay ? Him ? uh...? those kind of noises

15. A Number

Honestly any ability from Dishonored would be fantastic. See through walls, blink from place to place, call rats to attack your enemies, truly just fabulous.

16. Mysteria

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There's a necromancer job class in Final Fantasy V. :slight_smile:

I like the idea of summoning...but I like the idea of ninjas too. That's always been my dream job. And for me, that would be a superpower.