1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AshBl32, Dec 21, 2016.

1. AshBl32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I think about my future I always think about me getting married to a guy and having kids.
    But when I think about now I want to be in a secret relationship with this girl I like.
    I don't know why I'm having these thoughts. But I know for sure that hopefully I get married to a guy and have kids. But why do I want to secretly date this girl I like?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was younger I used to think about my future as well, it consisted of having a so called traditional lifestyle, being married to a man and having kids. However, as I got older, I had to let go of the idea of what a traditional lifestyle is, because of my attraction towards women.

If you see yourself being with a man and having kids, cool, go for it. But if you're also having these feelings for a woman than perhaps you should openly embrace them. Secretly dating someone is ok temporarily, but it will start to affect you, especially mentally, because you're hiding who you are. I know it's easier said than done, but you should not be ashamed of who you are nor should you feel shame for the feelings that you're experiencing. We, as we know, only get this one life and why not live it to the fullest :slight_smile:

#2 pinklov3ly, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016