1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overwatch

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SiKiHe, Dec 21, 2016.

1. SiKiHe

Overwatch is my go to game right now, and has been since it fully released.
    So who where likes Overwatch? What's your main? Do you have a favorite hero in terms of story and lore? What game modes do you prefer?

I've been bouncing around hero's lately but I've logged the most hours on Mercy and Dva.
    I like Junkrat and Sombra right now.

Favorite hero lore wise is Mccree. I know. You're shocked.

and as far as game mode, My buddies and I have been playing Mystery heros the most. I don't really play comp since the games are much longer and my friend has a kid and has to occasionally jump out of matches.

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same! It's my favorite PvP FPS game since Halo: Reach which says a lot. I think my favorite character is kind of obvious.. lol. Other than D.va, I like Tracer a lot. I main those two the most.

I really only play arcade when the weekly loot boxes reset, I mostly just play Quick Play.

3. SiKiHe

I used to only play Quick play, but the mystery heros adds a nice change and lets me try heros I might not think to, like Hanzo and Widowmaker.

4. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'll play a few games of arcade here and there, I do like elimination and mystery heroes.

5. Lazuri

I'm kind of in a slump now when it comes to OW, but I have played it a lot. I'm honestly not sure if I can say I have a main because I've made it a point to learn as many heroes as possible. I can play everybody adequately save for a couple. D.Va and Zarya have the most play time, though, but it's a pretty even split.

6. GrayAkashi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love Overwatch!

I remembered when there was open beta and my friends wanted to try it. I hated it even without playing, because I thought it sucks having an ultimate when a character dies after 2 or 3 shots anyway. Boy was I wrong.
    Bought it in August and it is my new favorite game. I have soo much fun.

I try to play all roles, going offense, support, tank, defense in order from favorite to least favorite. On offense I love Pharah and McCree. Trying to learn Genji. On support I love Lucio and Mercy. As a tank I play mostly Zarya and Reinhardt. And lastly on defense I loveee Junkrat.

I also have to mention I want to marry either Reinhardt or McCree... Like please...

7. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely a great game! I've been playing a ton of it this year. I play Zenyatta whenever I can, but if I have to choose someone else I'll play Mercy, Soldier 76, or Mei. I'm only level 60, and I mostly play Quick Play. I played Comp at my brother's house today though and enjoyed it so I might start more of that now.
    Glad there are other folks who enjoy the game!

8. Lazuri

I forgot that I also play Winston a whole bunch.

I actually had my best game ever with Winston where I just went apeshit and got a teamkill thanks to his high mobility, ability to damage multiple enemies and a disgustingly accurate friendly Ana. I basically just went in there, started wrecking shop and when they almost had me, I jumped straight up, Ana ulted me in the air and I landed and just kept dealing damage, once the Ana ult ended I almost died again, so I activated my own ult and picked up the last three kills. It was glorious.

I ended that game with the most eliminations, very few deaths and the most damage done.

9. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Tracer is LGBT+! :grin:

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2016 at 10:29 AM ----------

I'm a Lucia main (used to main Zara) and I love the game :slight_smile: Just wish people supported their healers more sometimes.

10. GrayAkashi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Please, let me be your friend. Hahaha.
    I just love people who play Winston and I am so happy when someone gets a good play with him. I think he's a bit underrated.

I am so happy Tracer is a lesbian. :grin:
    So cute.