1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay men with str8 men crush vs Str8 men with lesbian crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by asiarotic, Dec 18, 2016.

1. asiarotic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Which one do you think is worse?

Surely both are unrequited love but I still feel there is some different due to nature of opposite sex social interaction.

2. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It really depends on the people involved and the situation. Some guys(gay or straight) seem to think they're entitled to attention/affection from there crushes. Some lesbians no doubt love the attention and like to play games, leading guys on. Most times both are decent people and eventually get over it.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both are tragic, but different. In my experience, straight men are just a lot more rude and entitled toward lesbians, thinking they can fuck them straight. Why do that when there are so many straight (and even bi) women in the world? I have more sympathy for the gay guy with a crush since non-straight men are harder to find, and entitlement is less common due to fear of homophobic violence.

4. iiimee

^ What the other two people said. It's really just about if the person feels "entitled" to their love- and while it's more common with straight men because some are homophobes and think they can "turn a girl straight", it is still common for gay men to think they can "turn other men gay" and I don't think either one of those scenarios is okay...