1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Zai352, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Zai352

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello all! I just joined this website a while back and thought that this website can help me get advices from some of the nicest people on the earth who are here willing to help confused youth! :slight_smile:

Alright so.. I am 14, living in India. I am a bisexual (most probably).. I am in love with both a girl and a man..lol. The girl is in my grade and we have been together for 2 years, and I definitely love her.. but a few months back, when a new semester started, and I came to HS, I found that I have a crush on my English Teacher. We've a 25 year gap. Recently, I have been using facebook as a way of telling him that I love him in some indirect ways..but nothing seemed to worked and he unfriended me (don't know why)... I have told the girl I love that I am in love with that teacher and asked her if she can tell him about me..Idk yet if she did or not because I haven't been able to contact her. Idk if he loves me or not, I am the highest scorer in his class and he definitely likes me as I am good at his class..Sometimes it seems that yea, he feels something, then the next second he proves me wrong.. I am so confused.. also, our religions are different..so..lol Idc for religions though, even the girl who I love is a different religion than mine..so...umm..can anyone help? Shall I tell him?

2. meistro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi there,,i'm new to this website but i have some advice for you,,first of all, him unfriending you from facebook is a pretty good sign he's not interested...you probably don't wanna hear this but that's a good thing. If someone that is 25 years older than you is interested that's a bad thing when your only 14. I strongly advise you to stick to people in your own age group...there are a lot of predators out there that look to take advantage or hurt people your age and it's very dangerous to tempt fate in that way. I hope this has helped...feel free to talk to me anytime

3. Calypto

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't be confused between love and lust...

At present, you're 14 years old which is extremely young, wish I could be that age and do it all again! I remember when I was near your age, I also feel in love, or what I thought was love, with a man much older than myself. Back then, we used to talk and look at each other over webcam using MSN Messenger.

It's only when I look at it now, it was not really love. The only love I was capable of was the love for my parents and family, the rest was lust.

Maybe you'll understand what I mean when you're a little bit older. I can only compare your circumstances to mine when I think back to how I was back at your age.