1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I buzz or shave my hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akira12, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have sorta the round kind of face. I'm getting annoyed with my long hair and hair in general and was thinking of getting a buzz cut or even shaving it bald however I'm being told I shouldn't and would look ugly. Any thought gets on that? Do you think a guy with buzzed hair or shaved head is attractive at all or should I stick with my long hair? The biggest reason to do this is due to bio dads genetics my hair gets super oily about halfway thru the day and if I miss a shower one morning....yea say goodbye to hair and hello to a oily as all get out mess. So should I shave my head or at least do a buzz cut? Would I still look attractive or not at all? Kinda overweight as well which sucks no matter what I do it doesn't go away. Blame moms genetics lol.

2. Psaurus918

Buzz for sure. I started doing it like 7? Years ago and never looked back. It's so much easier to take care of. Wake up and it doesn't need to be combed, use a lot less shampoo and it keeps me cooler in the summer

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't think it'd look odd or anything with a chubby face? I'm off to the haircut place but having second thoughts now lol

4. Psaurus918

I have a round/chubby face I feel like I pull it off lol

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2016 at 07:08 PM ----------

Also it's just hair if you don't like it it'll grow back

5. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If your hair is so oily because of genes, the change of the haircut won't be very helpful :confused: The problem just can stop to be so noticable :confused:
    If you like such style, then do it, personally I like buzz cuts and I see no problem with them for your body and face shape :icon_wink
    Also the tape up haircuts can be a good decision, try to look through this gallery StyleMann for more ideas :icon_wink
    Personally I like these examples :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I agree with your friends/family that idea of becoming totally bald isn't very cool at all :confused:

6. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I went ahead and did a buzz cut and loving it!

7. dublinz

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I say go midway.
    Longer hair can go oily but doesn't mean you need to go super short.
    I'd stick with neither and I'm in the exact same boat as you.

Short on the sides. Medium on top.

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  9. Rodessenth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I yesterday did shave my head and left my beard full. Not the best thing I have ever done with my hair but not bad either. You should do it and see if you like it. Besides it is just hair, it grows back.

10. butchmyhair4luv

my ex had cut my long hair from my hips. She loved a masculine look on a woman and she gave me a haircut that got me out of the closet. She took 4 hrs to cut it all to my collar. Then thinned out my hair with thinning shear and buzzed it to 3/4 of an inch in the back at ear level. buzzed around the ears. Left my top longer she hand cut that with the scissors while sitting on my lap. She took amazing control of this haircut and teased me while wearing a bikini and high heels. Teasing me by snipping the scissors and having me watch little and big pieces of my hair severed from the scissor blades and she would drop and a huge curl flowing over my shoulder as she cut if off letting me hear the loud snip before falling on my lap. Once my hair had reached my collar she showed it to me in the mirror, I was speechless she then put a blindfold on my eyes massaged my neck, lick my earlobes and turned the buzzer on after restraining my hands. she whispered that my hair was going to be short and started to buzz my hair up the back. She stopped the buzzer which had my thick cut hair in it and put the attachment comb against my hand and asked me to push the hair off and put it in my hand and resumed buzzing my hair making sure to drop it on my face and body. It was incredible and I was totally submissive to it. If you want to buzz it or shave it have someone you love do it to you and make it a private sensual time together, I had left it up to my life partner at the time. .:kiss:

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2017 at 10:15 PM ----------

my ex had cut my long hair from my hips. She loved a masculine look on a woman and she gave me a haircut that got me out of the closet. She took 4 hrs to cut it all to my collar. Then thinned out my hair with thinning shear and buzzed it to 3/4 of an inch in the back at ear level. buzzed around the ears. Left my top longer she hand cut that with the scissors while sitting on my lap. She took amazing control of this haircut and teased me while wearing a bikini and high heels. Teasing me by snipping the scissors and having me watch little and big pieces of my hair severed from the scissor blades and she would drop and a huge curl flowing over my shoulder as she cut if off letting me hear the loud snip before falling on my lap. Once my hair had reached my collar she showed it to me in the mirror, I was speechless she then put a blindfold on my eyes massaged my neck, lick my earlobes and turned the buzzer on after restraining my hands. she whispered that my hair was going to be short,very short and started to buzz my hair up the back. She stopped the buzzer which had my thick cut hair in it and put the attachment comb against my hand and asked me to push the hair off and put it in my hand and resumed buzzing my hair making sure to drop it on my face and body. She then swept up my massive amount of hair and spread it all over my chest and lap. It felt like a super thick soft rug on me. She then removed the blindfold and released my hands and kissed me. It was the most incredible haircut I have ever had and I was totally submissive to it. If you want to buzz it or shave your head Have someone you love do it to you and make it a private sensual time together, I had left it up to my life partner at the time. .:kiss:

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2017 at 10:17 PM ----------

My ex had cut my long hair from my hips. She loved a masculine look on a woman and she gave me a haircut that got me out of the closet. She took 4 hrs to cut it all to my collar. Then thinned out my hair with thinning shear and buzzed it to 3/4 of an inch in the back at ear level. buzzed around the ears. Left my top longer she hand cut that with the scissors while sitting on my lap. She took amazing control of this haircut and teased me while wearing a bikini and high heels. Teasing me by snipping the scissors and having me watch little and big pieces of my hair severed from the scissor blades and she would drop and a huge curl flowing over my shoulder as she cut if off letting me hear the loud snip before falling on my lap. Once my hair had reached my collar she showed it to me in the mirror, I was speechless she then put a blindfold on my eyes massaged my neck, lick my earlobes and turned the buzzer on after restraining my hands. she whispered that my hair was going to be short,very short and started to buzz my hair up the back. She stopped the buzzer which had my thick cut hair in it and put the attachment comb against my hand and asked me to push the hair off and put it in my hand and resumed buzzing my hair making sure to drop it on my face and body. She then swept up my massive amount of hair and spread it all over my chest and lap. It felt like a super thick soft rug on me. She then removed the blindfold and released my hands and kissed me. It was the most incredible haircut I have ever had and I was totally submissive to it. If you want to buzz it or shave your head Have someone you love do it to you and make it a private sensual time together, I had left it up to my life partner at the time. .:kiss:[/QUOTE]

---------- Post added 5th Mar 2017 at 10:20 PM ----------

My ex had cut my long hair from my hips. She loved a masculine look on a woman and she gave me a haircut that got me out of the closet. She took 4 hrs to cut it all to my collar. Then thinned out my hair with thinning shear and buzzed it to 3/4 of an inch in the back at ear level. buzzed around the ears. Left my top longer she hand cut that with the scissors while sitting on my lap. She took amazing control of this haircut and teased me while wearing a bikini and high heels. Teasing me by snipping the scissors and having me watch little and big pieces of my hair severed from the scissor blades and she would drop and a huge curl flowing over my shoulder as she cut if off letting me hear the loud snip before falling on my lap. Once my hair had reached my collar she showed it to me in the mirror, I was speechless she then put a blindfold on my eyes massaged my neck, lick my earlobes and turned the buzzer on after restraining my hands. she whispered that my hair was going to be short,very short and started to buzz my hair up the back. She stopped the buzzer which had my thick cut hair in it and put the attachment comb against my hand and asked me to push the hair off and put it in my hand and resumed buzzing my hair making sure to drop it on my face and body. She then swept up my massive amount of hair and spread it all over my chest and lap. It felt like a super thick soft rug on me. She then removed the blindfold and released my hands and kissed me. It was the most incredible haircut I have ever had and I was totally submissive to it. If you want to buzz it or shave your head Have someone you love do it to you and make it a private sensual time together, I had left it up to my life partner at the time. .:kiss:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

11. butchmyhair4luv

I tried to edit my previous post and it kept copying sorry about that