1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you justify/explain your dysphoria before you knew you were trans?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rickystarr, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Zoe Izumi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For a long time I didn't even know I was trans so I just had this constant thought of "I wish I was a girl, just for a day" because I was scared and forcing myself to act like a guy, so I was scared of being a girl for longer. as time went on I thought it was just depression that got worse every time I felt it, I wasn't able to connect the dots until I had a few years on Second Life of playing as a girl because of some drama/trauma from my male account. I had made a 2nd account for my then GF but she didn't want it so I kept it as a backup.

at some point I realized I was trans and it all clicked. all thanks to the B**** who hurt me emotionally on my male account. Playing as a girl undid tne fears i had when i was younger and getting bullied for being "girly" among other things.

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I thought I was just a guy wanting to wear girl clothes. Especially after my grandmother referred to me as a crossdresser, I figured that's what it was. But, when I got internet and got older, I did actual research on it and found out that was not me.

3. RedRabbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I always just called myself a "tomboy". I figured out the real term for my dysphora and that it caused most of my depression and my mind was blown haha.