1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is not my variety of bi-gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KitSylph, Dec 2, 2016.

1. StormyVale

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    KitSylph,

Don't get me wrong, I still find posts that disregard our gender identity as irritating and not respectful. It makes me aggravated too.

2. Synesthesia

This predates tumblr and thankfully the medical community in my own country acknowledge and treat non-binary people :slight_smile: but keep insisting this crap cones from there if you must. It seems fairly obvious to me having read many studies that tbere are varying degrees of dysphoria and that personal identity is complicated but by all means do continue your foolish crusade on this forum the world continues on without you.

3. Irisviel

you are the first person who claims there are actual studies for that. I'd be happy to see something.

#23 Irisviel, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Actually, I do experience the "flipping" type thing. Usually a trigger (like a thought or conversation) will cause me to swing way over to the other side of the spectrum, and this often happens during the day. I never really thought it was strange tbh, I've met multiple people who experience the same..