1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second female encounter left me feeling confused

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by caliwoman, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I honestly wouldn't feel anything for her either. There HAS to be feelings involved for me to feel tingly. And I LOVE sex. She sounds too promiscuous and easy. I'd be so disgusted by her behavior, and I'd do anything I could to get away.

I definitely still think you like women, but that this woman became too "out there" for you.

#21 Anthemic, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  2. cakepiecookie

Yep, my thoughts exactly. This woman sounds really pushy and obnoxious.

3. Landgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    How long did it take you, Luana? I've been doing the same as you, and I haven't had any luck yet.

4. FalconBlueSky00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I was in high school the girl I liked asked me to make out with another girl at a sleepover. While I wanted to impress the girl I liked, as she obviously wanted to watch, I had absolutely no attraction to the other girl. She was beautiful, had DDD breast, and there was nothing wrong with her, I just didn't like her. I ended up just leaving the room. Not likeing someone even though they are the stereotypical version of what we are "supposed" to like doesn't define our sexuality.

That sounds like a wild experience, she sure was gropey. I wouldn't have liked all that aggression, no matter how cute she was. You sure are putting yourself out there though, that's brave. I agree with others that Craigslist isn't a good idea, people are generally only looking for sex there.

Also on a safety note, you met her in a parking lot and that wasn't safe. Any number of people could have come with her. I'm guessing you parked in a secluded spot too. Parking lots aren't good hook up places. Even when going out for a hook up meet at a coffee shop or ice cream place first so you can scope them out a bit before hand, if they seem weird you can get an "emergency text" and get out of there.

5. Luana

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I realized I was gay in July. Told my self in the mirror in August. Had some horrible encounters in September and October, and found her in November. Still waiting for the Face-to-face contact, but she assures me we will be fine. She is a very special woman and we all could be so lucky, and I hope we are. I don't believe in Destiny but I do believe that something caused it to happen. She agrees...So don't give up, it may be right there, if something triggers and interest in their profile comment. I really don't remember if she found me or I her. I know I sent the first note, but she must have viewed my profile. It is surreal....