1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Asexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Zack0132, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Zack0132

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Alright, let me introduce myself. I'm a 16 y/o female who is romantically attracted to other females. I'm not sure if I'm trans because, since young I have been quite "tomboyish", I always tried peeing like a guy until I realised I didn't grow a d, I always thought I was a guy. I always refused to wear skirts or any feminine clothes, and throughout my entire school life I've had crushes on girls. Not the "I want to bang her" kind of crush, but the "I want to hold her hand and kiss her" crush. I'd never have sex with a girl, or a guy (I find guys unattractive, even though I like looking like one) However, I would actually bang both girls and guys if I were a guy, I've had some strange attraction to my female teacher but I'd only consider banging them if I'm a guy. The only people I'm ever sexually attracted to are fictional animated characters (not real life fiction). Preferably the ones who look androgynous (but if they're female I won't fantasise about them), androgynous males are hot, and genderless characters (for eg. Peridot from SU) I'd only bang a genderless character who looks masculine though.
    Note that I have never found anyone in real life hot.

2. LeHLNK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well that is specific, but i think it is ok, as you discover yourself you will discover what your are atracted to, just keep on living and dreaming and eventually you will come out as your most beautiful form when you are positive to know who you are and what turns you on and want to!. Just give it time, its all cool!

3. Brytaleith

I'm pretty sure sexualities cover sexual attraction to real people, and not fictional characters, so it is likely that you are asexual. However, sexual attraction manifests at different ages, and there is always a possibility that you may be some other sexuality. It's complicated and uncertain, as all things are. You also mentioned that you were unsure about your gender identity. I can't help you clear that up because I don't quite understand gender, but I think that it's interfering with your ability to identify your sexuality, so I'd suggest you clear that up a bit more first.

4. Eris

Eris Guest

oh shet you live in the same country as i do..

anyways, im pretty much like you. i mostly grew up like a boy, i refused to wear skirts and always wore pants and jeans whenever i had the chance. i would style my hair up like guys do. i would call myself "David". Online, i always let my character be a male. ive only had crushes on girls. i never had the sexual attraction to girls however (although thanks to television and the media, i tried very hard to be sexual; didnt have any interest to do anything sexual either way).

theoretically, you could be pansexual; but realistically, if you ever meet those fictional characters irl would you consider doing anything sexual with them? perhaps you may not feel as confident in performing sexual activities as a girl because of the fact that your biological sex does not match with your gender identity? just throwing wild guesses up here