1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vagina prosthesis

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Pi Fermat, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I came to the realization that I am transgender about 3 months ago. I'm very nervous about tucking. I saw a few sponsored reviews on a few small channels for the B-Lady from transsensation. The reviews where all just reading the script and these channels all having 3K to 10K subs seems a little unusual for my liking. Does anyone have any experience with vagina prosthesis or this product? It is expensive but if it really is as good as it claims then for me it would be worth the 200 euros.

2. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Being AFAB, the only experience I have is with my BFF who is a drag queen that can do a full striptease with prosthetic.

Yes the more costly ones are very good and very real looking with just a bit of makeup to hide the edges. Worth the money if you want to look female even nude.

As for tucking, watch one of the videos on making a gaff, that shows you how it's done, then go buy a good quality, beautiful gaff for yourself and, not one that makes the camel toe. I'm told those are not very comfortable.

Yes the panty hose and sock gaff you will find works but, it isn't the most comfortable thing to wear for very long. I've helped my BFF do those when he forgot one, or one tore and he didn't have another for a show, but that's just for a couple of hours, not very long.

Also, start with tucking for just an hour, then no more that day. Get used to it slowly, each week add 30 mins or, until it gets too uncomfortable for you.

You have to remember that a lot of those subs to those channels are drag queens and their admirers, not all of them are trans.

Do shop at some of the drag queen clothing sites for gaffs and prosthesis, and other ideas you might like. Not everything there is over the top, show wear stuff, some of it is subtle, undergarments and such that help you achieve a more female appearance.

3. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's also tape if you want. I use sports tape, cause it's actually made to go on skin. I find the only disadvantage is you can't go to the bathroom without undoing everything and then redoing it. That's why I don't typically use it because I pee a lot.

4. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There are ones that are called a few string. With some of those you can actually pee while wearing one

5. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Forgive me for I am not well informed about these things, but is it remotely possible to get away with wearing a swimsuit in the ocean or pool with such a thing or by some other method?

6. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    made a typo here. should have said vee-string

---------- Post added 23rd Nov 2016 at 08:56 AM ----------

yes it is. under a swimsuit it would look like a female organ, or you can tuck with a swimsuit on. depending on how thick the bottom is. some bikinis now are very thin material if find

7. Pi Fermat

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for the feedback. I've ordered a B-Lady from transSensation. I ordered it on Friday and it has already been shipped. I'll leave an un-sponsored review when I get it, something which seems so valuable but non existent on the web(for this product)