1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I Just Date Guys Again?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by BookWriter1994, Nov 21, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

I've been thinking.. about guys.. Well, not a whole lot but I've been thinking about seeing if I really do like guys or not. I know that I like girls hands down! But honestly I am not sure about my feelings for guys..

Is this the right idea?

I am not looking for a serious relationship with a guy. Just date them and stuff and nothing sexual either.

2. gbxx33

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't see why not! You'll probably find it much easier to figure out your feelings for guys if you actually go on dates with them to test the waters. Just make sure you don't end up leading anyone on :slight_smile:

3. Cinis

Cinis Guest

This pretty much.

I think that making sure to not lead anyone on is very important since most guys assume date=possibility for more.
    The question is just if you can score dates that way since most people tend to date with the intention of finding a partner (although some just want to get to know someone or make friends with them)

I'm also not sure if this can actually help with determining your feelings for guys but it can't hurt to try.

4. BookWriter1994

Okay! Thank you for your responses. I'm not looking for anything serious with guys.. I just wanna see what dating a guy is and to see if I can see myself doing it

5. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just be upfront about your intentions and there's no issue

6. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're young, and it's a great time for exploration. Pay attention to your responses, and be willing to see if different guys evoke different reactions in you.

Happy exploring! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

7. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had tried it a few years ago to a small degree, and I'll just say I'm pretty sure now. Though I did seem to attract mostly pushy/controlling/pervy guys, generally want to avoid those regardless.

Just remember to be you, and do what feels right, not what they "expect" of you. If it's nothing but stress, get out of there. If not, go with your gut. :icon_wink