1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your type?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pneumaura, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Pneumaura

Really, I like all kinds of women. :icon_wink(!) But I tend to lean more towards the ones that have thick hair and stocky bodies. Big eyes and smile is very attractive, as well. Not to mention someone who can make you laugh and laughs at you even when you know you are not funny. :icon_bigg
    What about you?

2. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really like darker complexions? Like dark hair and eyes and so on.
    Also, massive bonus if they're taller than me (although that might be difficult for a girl to do, seeing as I'm 5'7").
    Believe it or not, I'm not massively fussy about body type. I wouldn't be attracted to somebody who was like, morbidly obese or anything, but in general? I'm not picky.

In terms of personality I tend to like people quite different to myself - so, extroverts, confident and outgoing people, that kind of thing.

3. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically: I love glasses to the point of fetishizing them. Kind of prefer smaller bust (probably cause I don't like my bigger ones), darker hair colors, medium hair length, not too feminine but not too masculine. A nice blend of both styles are the best.

Personality: You have to be interesting in writing, be a hopeless romantic, have a low sex drive, be compassionate and understanding, etc.

4. Agirlhasnoname

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not overly picky, it honestly comes down to personality and if we click or not. I do find myself most attracted to girls a little shorter than me, not hard since I'm 6'1.. Chubby, I love bigger thighs, a tummy, dark hair and eyes. Personality wise, considerate, honest, outgoing, funny etc. Just all around a great and kind personality is best. Also be totally down with cheesy romantic stuff. (!)

5. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personality first, but just on the physical -

Men, love that "happy trail" but not a lot of body hair otherwise.

Women, large eyes get my attention.

6. Brytaleith

Dragons. And cats.

7. KSatt

I generally prefer dark hair, brown or green eyes. I like a girl who is feminine but not too feminine, maybe a little edgy. Taller than I am, which isn't hard because I'm 5'0. As far as personality goes intelligence is a must, like high intelligence. I like someone who is well read and politically liberal/progressive. I have a very dry (often morbid) sense of humor, like think Bob Newhart, so someone who gets my humor and has a great sense of humor in her own right, whatever style that takes. Wow. That's more specific that I anticipated. No wonder I'm single. Lol.

8. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I usually prefer guys with brown / dark hair, and I like them to be a bit mascular, yet a bit chubby at the same time (for some reason I find this really cute and hot!). :slight_smile: Also, his personality has to be warm and we would ideally have a few of the same interests (or at least similar ones).

9. Silver Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Physically: Dark haired, feminine girls with an edgy style. Preferably more on the petite side so I can carry her in my arms. My hieght or shorter. (I'm 5'7")

Personally: Compassion. I know people without compassion and they're the hardest for me to live with.

10. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like masculinity in general.

11. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm more into people I get to know better, so I'm more looking for personality. However, I recently realised I kinda like blond women. I don't like women who put on way too much make-up, but who look more natural ^^

Personality: For me, humor is very important. To make me laugh. And who ever it is has to be at least a little bit crazy, 'cause I have a really dark side and dark and crazy thoughts xD. Also I like people who are romantic und understanding. And poeple who love animals!

I think it's getting hard to find someone xD :icon_wink

12. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tall, dominant women who look feminine/sporty, but like to take the "male role" in a relationship.

13. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honest and loyal. That is really what it boils down to. As for appearance, beauty comes in all forms so I'm fairly open in terms of what I look for.

14. BookWriter1994

I too, love all women! I tend to lean more towards woman with darker skin, meaning that I tend to lean towards women who are black. I don't know why but I would love to have some chocolate like yum lol. She has to have an out going personality as to I am more introverted. I am a nerd so its double points if she's a nerd too! I like to laugh sometimes, so I hope that she has a good sense of humor and are good at telling jokes though, I don't mind if its not a good joke. She has to set goals for herself and she has to be family originated. I am sort of a Christian so I don't mind if she is too though, I don't go to church but I don't mind going if she goes.. Its a must to like cats and dogs! lol I don't really care about what body type she has honestly. I'm not picky.

15. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh god, everyone's saying humour and my sense of humour is terrible!

It's basically me randomly texting outdated internet jokes at one in the morning. (And inside jokes, but I don't think they count.)

16. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Cowboy boots an hat....s*****y chin, masculine, but sweet honest and loyal!

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2016 at 07:20 PM ----------

that was s*****y

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2016 at 07:20 PM ----------

s***** on the chin

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2016 at 07:21 PM ----------

hair on the chin....! I'm NOT swearing!

17. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A few people I've liked have had drastically different personalities and looks. To be honest it depends on the person, but in general my type is someone who is fairly outgoing, charismatic, driven, and intelligent. A compatible sense of humour with me. Some kindness is great too.

For looks, I don't think I have a type :lol: The people I've liked all had fairly different looks/styles. Though for girls, maybe leaning towards the feminine side.

#17 Alder, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  18. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like a girl or guy with dark hair and an athletic build. I, unfortunately, fall into societal pressures concerning what I like a man's height to be. I find myself more attracted to men taller than me, but women around my same height. Overall, if they can make me laugh and feel pretty then I'm instantly drawn to them. I'm also attracted to someone who I can do athletic activities with. I find an athlete to be really hot.

19. killswitch0029

I don't really have a type, someone's either attractive or unattractive

20. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Edgy girls usually. Glasses are a definite yes, cause they add symmetry and more attraction, dyed hair, ear piercings, and if that girl somehow has a tattoo in high school, hell yeah. If she has talent, of course! My current crush is one of the best singers in the school, and I'm not just saying that. It's very true. She's got to have a sense of humor, and humorous friends who aren't assholes.

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2016 at 07:43 PM ----------

Also, a cross between feminine and tomboyish. She's got to have a hint of androgyny in there. If I see a sundress, probably won't like her as much.